Little Things You Hate

fatboyonabike

Eats Squid
Magpies and plovers can move over and make way for the butcher bird! On the way to work, sitting at trainstationthe fucker swoops me again! Whack to the head. Lucky I'm wearing my epic snap back of protection.

Bastard swoops me 2 more times while typing. Im going to find his nest and make an omelette.
Mr butcher meet Mr Badminton racquet!:evil:

riderseventy7

Likes Dirt
Cursing and hating on my '92 Subaru Liberty for the last 6 months 'cos the cruise control packed it in. Finally bothered to Google the issue and found that it was due to a crappy little plastic 'plug' that sits in the clutch pedal that had failed - it sits there and presses against a switch so that the cruise is deactivated when you depress the pedal. Why on earth do they make it out of plastic?

I'm guessing because Subaru thought it would last at least 20 years.

stirk

Wheel size expert
Get off train and walking along platform. Station conductor up ahead with whistle in mouth and I know the bastard is going to wait till my ear is right next to their fucking whistle before they blow it. Happens too often to be a coincidence....

Knuckles

Burner
Get off train and walking along platform. Station conductor up ahead with whistle in mouth and I know the bastard is going to wait till my ear is right next to their fucking whistle before they blow it. Happens too often to be a coincidence....
Where are you getting off the train, 1931?

Minlak

Kink of the mountain
Parts for bikes....

It is completely retarded that you can buy a new item for less then you can buy the part to change or fix the item in a lot of cases.

I want to put an I-Spec shifter cover on my XT shifter. I can buy them in a pair for $50ish or I can buy the whole 10spd shifter in I-Spec for $45 ish ..... sigh

Bjorn

Likes Dirt
LTIH Being patient. Knee reconstruction 4 weeks ago and I'm keen to get out and go for a pedal.
The 2 sessions on the trainer each day don't quite scratch the itch.

Matt H

Eats Squid
Finding pubes on my razor. It's either my housemate's doing or one of the plethora of haggard tinder sluts he brings home, but I almost had an aneurism when I discovered it.

Jeffgre_6163

Likes Dirt
Finding pubes on my razor. It's either my housemate's doing or one of the plethora of haggard tinder sluts he brings home, but I almost had an aneurism when I discovered it.
Gross
However....
Many years ago a flat mate came to me to ask if he could use my razor as he was going out and his was blunt.
I gave an emphatic "No" [Jocks, Socks, Tooth brush, Razor and Girl friend I will not loan out.]
15 minutes later I walk past the bathroom door and can see him through the opaque glass standing at the sink clearly shaving, the bastard.
When he came out I said he had just bought himself a second hand razor and he will buy me a new one.
he apologised and said he was desperate.....

3 weeks later he comes to me complaining about blisters that are driving him nuts on his lip and asks what I reckon it could be?
I take one look and tell him that he has cold sores, herpes call it what you will.
He freaks out, asking what he can do to get rid of it and how did he get them.
I tell him:
1] Sorry mate you have them for life, no cure and they will be the bane of your existence for ever
2] I told him not to use my razor, I have had herpes since I was three years old when my dear old granny gave them to me. if I recalled correctly around the time he borrowed my razor I had an active sore

A harsh lesson for him to learn about respecting peoples possessions but I bet he never borrowed a razor again!

P.S.
By fuck I HATE herpes
I'm 50 years old and the little fuckers till give me the shits like you wouldn't believe as they have done for 47 years.

Jeffgre_6163

Likes Dirt
What the actual fuck Jeff? I thought people from Herbeton were weird? Kiwis hey?!?!
LOL
Us Kiwis have "close" relationships with all sorts, sisters, grandparents, sheep...
We are a very geographically isolated country, beggars cant be choosers you know

Pastavore

Eats Squid
What the actual fuck Jeff? I thought people from Herbeton were weird? Kiwis hey?!?!
Herpes is not ONLY a venereal disease, you can get it from an innocent kiss from your old Gran.

Or Jeffgre could have been incestually bumping uglies with his Granny, who knows??

Matt H

Eats Squid
wow, Jeffgre_6163, as funny as that story was I really hate you for telling it.

I'm planning on confronting him about it when he gets home from work. If he denies it I'm even going to (bluff) threaten to send his short and curlies off for DNA testing (shouts out to the unfaithful mothers and suspicious husbands for creating a market for this shit).

It's even worse because he's mentioned the fact that he doesn't even strap his shit with the aforementioned tinder hussies. I'm so disturbed right now.

rone

Eats Squid
wow, Jeffgre_6163, as funny as that story was I really hate you for telling it.

I'm planning on confronting him about it when he gets home from work. If he denies it I'm even going to (bluff) threaten to send his short and curlies off for DNA testing (shouts out to the unfaithful mothers and suspicious husbands for creating a market for this shit).

It's even worse because he's mentioned the fact that he doesn't even strap his shit with the aforementioned tinder hussies. I'm so disturbed right now.

Fuck shaving. Grow a beard.

ChopSticks

Banned
That's a beautiful looking dent!
so round and symmetrical LOL
how did you do it?
it looks fine to ride (assuming no cracks), if aesthetics worry you.... Then grab yourself a carbon down tube guard..... Or a plastic giant one that comes with the new 2014> bikes

ducky1988

Likes Dirt
That's a beautiful looking dent!
so round and symmetrical LOL
how did you do it?
it looks fine to ride (assuming no cracks), if aesthetics worry you.... Then grab yourself a carbon down tube guard..... Or a plastic giant one that comes with the new 2014> bikes
I suspect it was a rock. It is rather round and beautiful but, I wish it was spot on the logo.
Funny thing is you can't just get the plastic parts for giants. I asked