Little Things You Hate

wombat

Lives in a hole
Bought a high pressure floor pump specifically for the forks and shock and find the pump head is too large to fit into the fork and onto the valve so now I need to buy a valve extension.

Didn't consider this when buying a floor pump.
Yeah, a valve extension won't help much, I'd bet that pump will suck as a shock pump.

camoshop

Banned
Hows the rear feeling??
did I let too much outta the rear?
The rears good, still have more travel to use. i think I pressed the valve a bit hard a couple of times on the front haha they had a shock pump for $40 at the lbs a giant one might see if the lbs next to my work had one.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Political idiocy.

Christine Milne's declared that Adelaide being 'hottest city in the world' for one day back in January is surefire evidence of climate change.

It's surefire evidence you're a fuckwit, doll. Whilst I'm under no illusions of the seriousness of climate change - it's JANUARY! it is pretty much the depths of winter for almost 70% of the earth's landmass that time of year and we live on a continent that's largely desert, you daft bint.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Triathletes and personal trainers. I've never met one of either that isn't an A grade fucking tosser.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Political idiocy.

Christine Milne's declared that Adelaide being 'hottest city in the world' for one day back in January is surefire evidence of climate change.

It's surefire evidence you're a fuckwit, doll. Whilst I'm under no illusions of the seriousness of climate change - it's JANUARY! it is pretty much the depths of winter for almost 70% of the earth's landmass that time of year and we live on a continent that's largely desert, you daft bint.
Fairly certain, 99% of the white noise that passes Chrissie's lips, would be certified idiocy. Political or no.....

scblack

Leucocholic
Political idiocy.

Maybe we should ask why the Greens Party blocked the Indexation of fuel excise? - which would lead to lower fuel usage.

Another political dogshit action by the Greens.

scblack

Leucocholic
Triathletes and personal trainers. I've never met one of either that isn't an A grade fucking tosser.
You need to meet one guy on a group ride I regularly participate:

He is a personal trainer for Triathlons/Triathletes.

Double tosser.

(I do confirm he is a f*ckwit).

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
I know one triathlete who is a great guy, but he's also a Solo 24Hr rider… I feel like those two cancel each other out to form just a regular person. Solo 24Hr riders are some of the nicest people I've met.

mtb1611

Seymour
I tend to agree and in my experience of late, PT's seem to be overtaking triathletes in the wank factor stakes. Most PT's I see piss me off in that they don;t seem to actually possess physiques that are to be aspired to; if you're in such a business your own physique is indicative of your ability as a trainer........

Minlak

custom titis
I tend to agree and in my experience of late, PT's seem to be overtaking triathletes in the wank factor stakes. Most PT's I see piss me off in that they don;t seem to actually possess physiques that are to be aspired to; if you're in such a business your own physique is indicative of your ability as a trainer........
Disagree you don't need to be fit to be a good trainer and your own physique is not an indication of how good a trainer you are.

Older athletes in particular that have massive amounts of knowledge to pass on that may not be in the best shape now.

Your telling me this guy wouldn't be a good coach?

jack newton.jpg

Attracting new clients however may be a struggle if you are not fit. :)

camoshop

Banned
loading my video footage on to Facebook and Instagram and it make the quality go crap haha, need to remember my vemo login details :behindsofa:

mtb1611

Seymour
Disagree you don't need to be fit to be a good trainer and your own physique is not an indication of how good a trainer you are.

Older athletes in particular that have massive amounts of knowledge to pass on that may not be in the best shape now.

Your telling me this guy wouldn't be a good coach?

View attachment 300690

Attracting new clients however may be a struggle if you are not fit. :)
There's a vast difference between a golf coach (amputee or not) with countless years of competing at the top level of his game, and a 25 year old with a beer gut and a "trainer" t-shirt taking clients through their dubious paces at a local gym.....the latter is the type I was referring to!