Little Things You Hate

slip

Beefcake...BEEFCAKE!!!
People driving into another lane when they go around corners/bends.

Fucking hell. People are so shit at driving they can't stay within a wide lane doing 50kmh,

Most kids - and their shithouse parents who let them be total bastard demon children.

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
People who are intollerant of other races

The Dutch

l +Jarrod+ l

Likes Dirt
Very very closed-minded judgmental looks and unfair, biased opinions i get from randoms or even friends when im in public not wearing foot wear.

holier than thou commuters that feel they have to lecture you or yell at you when you run red lights/ ride without a helmet (not something i do very often) / or are out after dark on a bike without lights.

commercial radio and television.

having a bike stolen.

finishing a year long build of a new bike after having your last bike stolen, and then bb and then cranks breaking within the first few weeks of getting it on the road.

the first scratch/ chip off your freshly hand painted bike frame...

car doors being opened without looking

ok, im all hated out now, going back to the little things you love forum....

Makker

Likes Bikes
Idiots at fast-food restaurants who take 15 minutes to put a six-inch sub together.

Australian drivers in wet weather.

Chickening out of a drop on a trail every time you get to it, even though you know you can bomb it easily.

|Matt|

Banned
Very very closed-minded judgmental looks and unfair, biased opinions i get from randoms or even friends when im in public not wearing foot wear.
As judgemental as it sounds, I'd probably give you a dirty look if I saw you in public not wearing any shoes too. I think its pretty gross, and if you walked into a shop that I owned I'd ask you to leave or put some shoes on.

norco01

Likes Dirt
As judgemental as it sounds, I'd probably give you a dirty look if I saw you in public not wearing any shoes too. I think its pretty gross, and if you walked into a shop that I owned I'd ask you to leave or put some shoes on.
Good thing you dont live on the gold coast, or you wouldnt have very many customers. Me and most of my mates dont wear shoes down the coast, or here in brisbane when we skate. Sure if im going to a shopping centre or to the city i'll wear shoes, but if its a corner shop or the like i wont if im skating. That said, I've gone into shopping centres with no shoes on before, the carpet in carindale is actually quite comfortable

Suppose i should add something as well..

Parents making accusations about your school work and extracurricular activities when they have absolutely no idea how much work you're actually doing at school or how much work you do at home before they get home from work. Bastards.

axertes

Likes Dirt
holier than thou commuters that feel they have to lecture you or yell at you when you run red lights/ ride without a helmet (not something i do very often) / or are out after dark on a bike without lights.
Cyclists that run red lights or are out after dark without lights (setting a good example, proving to motorists and pedestrians that cyclists aren't a menace, all that jazz).

Good thing you dont live on the gold coast, or you wouldnt have very many customers. Me and most of my mates dont wear shoes down the coast, or here in brisbane when we skate.
Depends where you live as to what the culture is. Here in Toowoomba it'd be pretty derro to go without shoes (not saying that this is good), at the coast it's normal. That being said, I still go to the corner shop or something without shoes, but I am also a derro.

Last edited:

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
Motorists that can't keep left when not overtaking. And rubber neckin'.

FFS how hard is it? It's a terrible problem in QLD. I've yet to see anywhere else in the world that will have a traffic jam on a 4 or 5 lane highway because someone has had to change a tyre... Sunshine coast is the worst.

axertes

Likes Dirt
Doing third semester courses last year, only to have my prudence punished by Centrelink removing me from Youth Allowance and putting me on the dole because now I'm counted as part time.

So now I'm on the dole even though I both study and work :rolleyes:

Point is, I have an 'intensive assistance' (those things for really deadshit dole bludgers) appointment in half an hour.

At least last time I went there my Job Network person was understanding, to the point of saying 'well you'll just have to pretend to look for work'.

Motorists that think a cycle lane is a buffer for them not to have to look when opening their door any more.

Motorists that think that a cycle lane is extra space to take up so they can make a wide right turn.

Motorists who don't recognise my right to overtake them when I'm in a cycle lane.

Motorists who speed up because I'm overtaking them.

Pedestrians who stand in the cycle lane waiting for cars to pass so they can cross, ignoring the fact that I too am using the road.

Motorists who park in cycle lanes.

Pedestrians who yell at me for going too fast, even though I was in the cycle lane doing the speed limit.

"Cyclists must dismount to cross road" signs.

Cyclists on the footpath in the CBD, where it's clearly signed that they are not to ride there.

Cyclists thinking that a cycle lane means they can ride the wrong way up the road.

Motorists who still beep at you for changing lanes even though you used proper hand signals for a good few seconds.

Motorists who pull up beside you at lights, then turn left in front of you cutting you off.

When the council does a great big cycle lane push, but all they do is put the occasional yellow bike on the side of the road, and no lane.

When cycle lanes just end in really retarded places.

Last edited:

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Breaking your foot riding a moto, go to the doctor, he says its just a sprain. Figure, yay its all good, go for a ride. back to doctor for checkup- displaced fracture, have a ski boot for one foot. another 4 weeks no riding. Joy.

zanus

Likes Dirt
bike breaking every time you ride it

waking up on a saturday morning, getting ready for soccer, look outside and its raining (stupid councils)

monday morning

sunday night

running out of food

Grantieboy

Likes Dirt
when your friends always say when you had a big stack are you ok?
it pisses me off so much because i dont want to bloody talk immediently(sp?) after a crash