Little Things You Hate

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
  • When people come into the bike shop asking if they can borrow the pump and then expect me to do the pumping.
  • Slow computers.
  • Melbourne train ticket machines. They won't give you $1 or 50c coins as change for you ticket, they'll give it to you in 20, 10 and 5c coins. Which sucks when i go out riding becaue then i've got a heavy wallet full of pooie for the rest of the day.

|Matt|

Banned
when your friends always say when you had a big stack are you ok?
it pisses me off so much because i dont want to bloody talk immediently(sp?) after a crash
So you'd rather your mates stand back and let you pick yourself up with a broken <bone(s)> and get yourself back home without saying a word of comfort?

Fucking twat.

emcgough

Likes Dirt
So you'd rather your mates stand back and let you pick yourself up with a broken <bone(s)> and get yourself back home without saying a word of comfort?

Fucking twat.
Shit man, it's pretty obvious what the guy is saying. Doesn't want to be heckled or questioned after it's clear that he's ok and sitting there regaining himself.

Fucking twat.

Matt H

Eats Squid

Fucking twat.
Yeah bro, exactly what I was thinking.

I prefer it when my mates just gimme a kick in the ribs when I crash. I'm tough :cool:

Gluey_trails

Likes Dirt
After a heavy crash you instantly feel like going to sleep.

Crashing 2 years ago and crushing nerves between your hip bone and the ground causing a numb spot in my hip.... quite uncomfortable really.

People going back on saying "Yeah, I'll ride/ film/ come to the movies on ___ Day"

stoff

Likes Dirt
Teachers that think they can boss you around,
I hate them so much like my metal work teacher.
She is the hectical Bitch
They dont think they can, they know they can. But the bit I was more interested in was what is a "hectical bitch"?

The little thing I hate is that my site office has at all times one blowfly doing laps of the room. If you kill it, within 5 minutes another one takes its place, but there is never more than one at a time. It is like they are deliberately trying to drive me insane.

|Matt|

Banned
Shit man, it's pretty obvious what the guy is saying. Doesn't want to be heckled or questioned after it's clear that he's ok and sitting there regaining himself.

Fucking twat.
How do they know hes okay without asking if hes alright...

The OP was referring to the question immediately after the crash. No one comes up to you 10 minutes after and asks you if you are okay when, by that stage its pretty clear either way. :rolleyes:

Jon

Not Grip, OK... So don't ask!
When a thread starts going in ever decreasing circles until it disappears up its own arse.^

simmooo!

Likes Dirt
People with the msn virus, y'know the one when theyre like "Hey, do you think this photo is good enough for my facebook. I've edited it"
or
"Haha you should of seen this guy run into a pool infront of my work, luckily I got it on camera!"
and then they send you some crap.

Also I hate it when I tell the person who has the stupid virus and who has been sending me the same shit for about a month that she has the virus and she says, "that's ok it doesnt affect me." :mad::mad:

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
People with the msn virus, y'know the one when theyre like "Hey, do you think this photo is good enough for my facebook. I've edited it"
or
"Haha you should of seen this guy run into a pool infront of my work, luckily I got it on camera!"
and then they send you some crap.

Also I hate it when I tell the person who has the stupid virus and who has been sending me the same shit for about a month that she has the virus and she says, "that's ok it doesnt affect me." :mad::mad:
ohhh now that you mention it... i have that fucken virus!!!! arrgh

can some one tell me how to get rid of it! tried virus scanning etc and nothing hos gotten rid of it :(.

i hate picking up after my dog...

simmooo!

Likes Dirt
Yeah mate, change your msn password. :)
I'm pretty sure thats how it fixed mine which was ages ago but, it fixed it for my friend who had it ahwhile ago aswell.

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah mate, change your msn password. :)
I'm pretty sure thats how it fixed mine which was ages ago but, it fixed it for my friend who had it ahwhile ago aswell.
nah i did that but it didnt work :mad:.

i'll try again. but i always forgot me new passwords lol...

will...

Likes Bikes and Dirt
google msn virus and there are fuckloads of sites and forums saying how to get rid of it.

I did it by searching the file that it send my friends and deleting it i think.

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
leaving a job undone for ages and you know you have to get back to it

bolts not fitting nuts, or things that generally don't fit

slow net

having to eat something yuk, but you have to be polite and eat all because they cooked it.

they ask if it was good, you politely have to say 'yeah it was great,' when that couldn't be further from reality

printer not working grrr.

bent derailer hangers and derailers

punctures

bad night sleep

no credit, don't got enough mula to by more

getting punched unexpectedly

really needing to piss, but you know you cannot go for at least half and hour (m6 highway no where to stop = bad)

breaking stuff you need

being ask to work on a hot sunny Sunday afternoon less than an hour before the shift

pop-ups

sensitization in TV, radio, advertising Etc...

migraine head-aches

when its too hot

spiders

little yappy dogs that bark constantly and uncontrollably at anything.

neighbors that have yappy dogs

goth neighbors (other side) that play music as load as possible at 1am

sorry I've turned into a grumpy old man:rolleyes:

Dirt n Street

Likes Dirt
little things i hate...hmmm
people who chew with their mouths open, people who yell, this one kid that hangs around us somtimes who will just walk into out conversation and be like "yeah...oh yeah them....yeah cool". that really pisses me off, gum under tables and when i wake up in the night because the wind rattles my blinds if i leave the window open.

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
E-mails you get from fuck head spamers

just got this one
Hey it is tara and john the directors of MSN, sorry for the interruption but
msn is closing down. this is because too many inconsiderate people are
taking up all the name (ex: making up lots of different accounts for just one
person), we only have 578 names left. If you would like to close your
account, DO NOT SEND THIS MESSAGE ON. If you would like to keep your
account, then SEND THIS MESSAGE TO EVERYONE ON YOUR CONTACT LIST. This is no
joke, we will be shutting down the servers. Send it on, thanks. WHO EVER
DOES NOT SEND THIS MESSAGE, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE CLOSED AND YOU WILL COST
10.00 A MONTH TO USE. SEND THIS TO EVERYONE ON YOUR CONTACT LIST. NOW YOU
KNOW WHAT TO DO. PLEASE DO NOT FORWARD THIS or REPLAY. COPY THE WHOLE EMAIL.
GO BACK TO YOUR INBOX AND CLICK ON NEW. AND PASTE THANK YOU FOR YOUR
ATTENTION. It's no joke if you don't believe me then go to the site

dunndog

Eats Squid
Washing up.
Moreso, people who put all the dishes in the sink, squirt some detergent on it, fill the sink with water and leave it there for 3 days so all the scum settles on the top and then considers your share of the task putting your hand in it to get the plug out so we can do the dishes.