Little Things You Hate

Rob rides

Likes Dirt
Screwing up the bushes on your forks then having your forks sent to the Rock-Shox factory in Melbourne to get fixed!
(somewhere around the 10thDec)
Expected back on monday.... still no forks :(
I suppose 10 days isn't long but when the majority of riders you ride with are doing a shuttle day in two days, it really sucks.

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Your reply: "Fuck off"

Or alternately "If you're so sure about that, why do you feel the need to tell me about it?"

I'd probably go with the former though.

alexx23

Likes Dirt
Dick heads that ask my girlfriend for her number all the time, and tell her to forget about her boyfriend? And when she doesnt reply, (normaly over myspace/facebook) , they seem to think she hasnt got the comment so send it again and again!

get your own fucken girlfriend!

Drew.

Eats Squid
Not knowing if you're doing the right thing given the circumstances.
Always an awquard situation when that one pops its head up...

Dick heads that ask my girlfriend for her number all the time, and tell her to forget about her boyfriend? And when she doesnt reply, (normaly over myspace/facebook) , they seem to think she hasnt got the comment so send it again and again!

Sounds like you need to get her to orginise a date with them then tag along...the rest, is up to you..

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Facebook and myspace comes with an ignore button doesn't it? Or she could delete whoever is harassing her from her friends list?

There is still some form of privacy in this day and age as hard as that may be to believe...

FLE

Likes Dirt

*agreed also
*stupid failing water pressures in the shower
*annoying siblings
*when you break big notes
*something new on your bike breaks continusly
*punctures
*drunkards that want to fight
*over protective parents
*bandwidth running out
*batterys going flat
*phone rings on the way out the door
*car troubles
*people against DH without knowing what it is
*people asking wht DH is when you defend it
*idiot P platers
*people who hate cyclists in general
*people who are rude at shops
*bosses who dont know a thing
*school teachers
*authority
*people who cant seem to look when turning into a driveway and almost crashing into them and them getting angry at you! i had a good rant at least 5 people for their farkin drving one older woman almost hit me while i was walking the bike across the crossin!
and so on.......

Last edited:

-|Sean|-

Likes Dirt
Getting ready to have a rant & have a go at someone, and then hesitating when the person in question plays nice.

Might do it anyway.

sockman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dentists.

Went in for a routine check up... DO this every 3 months so i can maintain good dental health... "Oh, we failed to notice the decay that has been going on in 5 teeth for a good year or two, here have 5 fillings, and come back next week for some more mouth raping!:)"

sam705

Likes Dirt
Dentists.

Went in for a routine check up... DO this every 3 months so i can maintain good dental health... "Oh, we failed to notice the decay that has been going on in 5 teeth for a good year or two, here have 5 fillings, and come back next week for some more mouth raping!:)"
I share your pain.

Not bloody cheap either!

iPhone battery life.