Little Things You Hate

mtb1611

Seymour
People who walk in the road when there is a pavement just a few feet away; use it you plonkers, so as to curtail my growing desire to run you all over.

Regan of Gong

Likes Dirt
Girlfriend's bitch housemate.

She hates me, and as such won't let me in the house. I managed to get tickets to the Beautiful Girls tonight to surprise my girl, and I'm not even allowed over for a drink before I take her to the concert. The bitch's parents own the apartment as well, so my girl's over a barrel and can only agree to whatever she says. To further complicate things, they're best friends.

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Been working everyday for about a month (yes that include's chrissy day etc.) and decide to take a day off with the intention of going riding. Motocross track is closed due to rain, Fuck! To add to it I just threw a new exhaust and other parts on the bike and am ultra keen to test 'em out!

Driving in wet weather and I see Fire Trucks, SES crew, Police, Tow Trucks and Ambulance vehicles with their sirens blaring heading to what I can only assume is a very serious car crash. Makes me feel sick.

IronPony

Likes Bikes
Driving in wet weather and I see Fire Trucks, SES crew, Police, Tow Trucks and Ambulance vehicles with their sirens blaring heading to what I can only assume is a very serious car crash. Makes me feel sick.
I hate that bogan in the commodore that still thinks its a good idea to do a massive burnout from the lights and speed up the road after letting the ambulance past him 2mins before. You duckwit if you crash I hope you don't crash into anyone else, just because you have no respect for your own life don't take the life of the others driving around you into your own hands.

Spotty

Likes Dirt
Chances are been said before but i HATE running out of internet data!! just like now - ive seen dial up faster then this! :(

mtb1611

Seymour
Girlfriend's bitch housemate.

She hates me, and as such won't let me in the house. I managed to get tickets to the Beautiful Girls tonight to surprise my girl, and I'm not even allowed over for a drink before I take her to the concert. The bitch's parents own the apartment as well, so my girl's over a barrel and can only agree to whatever she says. To further complicate things, they're best friends.
Not for long they're not.....

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Sitting down on a campsite(or any public) toilet first thing in the morning (with a hangover) only to find your olfactory senses being bombarded with the suffocating aroma of other peoples shite. Bonus points are given when the seat is still warm!

Norco Maniac

Is back!
another morning when i could have slept in, and i get a barrage of text messages from younger daughter starting at 5.30am. then just as i'm drifting off again, some idiot decides to mow his lawn - at 7am - in the pouring rain. :confused:

Hamsta

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sitting down on a campsite(or any public) toilet first thing in the morning (with a hangover) only to find your olfactory senses being bombarded with the suffocating aroma of other peoples shite. Bonus points are given when the seat is still warm!
Worse when you realise that the seat is warm ..................and wet...........................

Beware the splash back if you are bombing Baghdad

Last edited:

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Selfish pricks at work who ask you to cover their shift for a day when you'd really prefer not to, but you do it anyway out of generosity because you'd expect them to do the same in return, but who then rock up to work the very day you're covering them and spend not one, not two, not three, not four, but five hours sitting around researching shit on the work computers, and, when you ask them to cover you in return a couple of weeks later, say "Na man, I couldn't do that...i'm doing stuff that morning and i've been a bit sick lately...".

Not happy, Jan.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Ok, it's time for a special holiday road trip edition of 'What gets my goat!'

First of all I've got to give a mention to South Coast NSW. Why are you so f***ing far away!? A 7 hr drive is not really my idea of a good day spent on holiday. I could fly to bloody Bali in less time! Sort yourself out and make yourself closer to Melbourne!

Next up:

Caravans F***ing giant white crawling behemoths, spoiling my view of the road ahead and forcing me to drive at a snails pace for miles as half the f***ing geriatrics in charge of them are too senile to realise they have a queue forming behind them longer than the bar-line for a Scottish pub dishing out free beer.

Boats Even worse than caravans. Caravan owners tend to at least be kindly old couples who whilst arent always the most thoughtful when in transit, they'll always at least keep you fed with tea, scones and VB when you're camping. Lvely folk, really and always good for a game of bocci! Boat drivers however are total pricks and their conversations are the epitome of tedious one-upmanship. I don't care how much it cost. I don't care how big the fish you catch in it are, I don't care how many horsepower the engines have, i just care that you are in my f***ing way! get your bloody over-rated dinghy off the road and back where it belongs: In Davey Jones locker!

Dozy cow who sat in the passenger seat of her van for 20 minutes at the servo whilst her boyfriend ordered a ton of junk food and spent a lifetime choosing which f***ing energy drink he identified with most before joining the worlds longest queue Hi. it's me, the pissed off looking bloke in the car that's running right in front of you. Y'know the one that's waiting to get at the f***ing petrol pump that your piece of shit slow-arse Wicked campervan is obstructing. it's not f***ing rocket science. MOVE THE CAR!!!!!!! Where's Ivan Milat when you need him eh?

Bloke driving the SS ute that's rebadged as a Chevrolet I passed in Lakes entrance You were towing a jet-ski. I bet you had a f***ing Ed Hardy shirt on too! Must you really make poking fun at stereotypes so easy?

The cop riding the cool-as-fuck black unmarked 1200cc+ BMW sports tourer. C'mon lads, play fair! How the hell are we supposed to spot that!

The little kid in Bairnsdale who wagged his finger at me disapprovingly at the lights when he caught me picking my nose Who are you to judge me, ya little shit!? I've had a hard day and the festive season has left me feeling a little bit clogged up and I'll remove my snot any way I want. F*** you! Santa Claus isn't real, neither is the Tooth Fairy and btw, you were adopted!

And people do this shit every year!? :rolleyes:

$h0rty

Likes Dirt
Shit drivers who sit in the right lane on the highway doing <100km/h.

FFS keep left unless overtaking, how effing hard is it?!

Also to the stupid bitch that pulled out from a side street right in front of me. I strongly believe if it wasn't for the recent Brembo brake upgrade & decent tyres you would be in a whole world of pain right now!

Her face was priceless though.

Nabdaddy

Likes Dirt
Shit drivers who sit in the right lane on the highway doing <100km/h.

FFS keep left unless overtaking, how effing hard is it?!
Mate, Victorian drivers have perfected staying in the right hand lane. Didn't you know the left lane is the fast lane in VIC? ;)

S.

ex offender
How come?
Well if he's anything like me, he's anxious because he's worried one day people are gonna find out that he suffers from excessive anxiety.

Seriously though, why? Anxiety is the second worst kind of -iety, right after sobriety.