Little Things You Hate

wespelarno

Likes Dirt
Took my camaro over the pits again today. It took 3 RTA guys an hour to find something to fail it over.

While a heap of shit corolla that had been well and truly riced went through next to me in 15 minutes.

Reigner

Likes Bikes
Finished uni for the year on Tuesday so i have my weekends back. Yesterday finished rebuilding the Reign after a full service so have a fresh bike again.

My plan: Free weekend + fresh bike = riding and lots of it

However, the weather has decided to come along and destroy my simple little equation.

:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

$h0rty

Likes Dirt
Job hunting.

Receiving the countless "unfortunately we will not be pursuing your application at this time" emails.

Then the phone interviews.

Then the aptitude tests.

Then the face-to-face interviews.

Getting down to 1 of 2 candidates for a job with a company you really want.

Then getting that phonecall to say "unfortunately you were unsuccesful"

Definately wears you down.

moto_guy

Banned
Buying 2L of Chocolate Choc Chip ice cream then remembering I don't have a freezer to keep it and it's too expensive to throw out. My god the pain the delicious pain

wombat

Lives in a hole
Harvey Norman. You want to know why your business is dying Gerry? It's not because we can import whitegoods cheaper, it's because your dick salesmen are more interested in hassling the old couples (who look like they have plenty of money and not enough knowledge to see they're getting screwed) who just walked in, than the people who have been waiting out the counter for 10 minutes; yeah, I know you saw me too you shady bastard, pro tip: if you want to avoid someone, don't make eye contact!

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Harvey Norman.
On the same note...

LTIH: The 5 Harvey Norman salesmen that instantly jump on you as soon as you stop walking. It's like when your just looking and don't want help, you get absolutely hounded left right and centre, but if you walk in wanting help... oh man, worst service EVER.

They should have those little stick on coloured dots, Put a dot on your shirt that means "Piss off" and no dot means, "feed me specials, my wallets too heavy"

Minlak

custom titis
Changing winds .... rode to work in a headwind rode home in a head wind AGAIN!!!! im huge its like opening a sail when the wind blows at me cant even get a good roll on down the little hills we have here.... stupid weather

ride_29er

Likes Dirt
little things that make me mad:

- Pinch Flats
- Faulty valves
- Crappy pumps mum buys
- P platers that seem to think they own the roads, (most of my friends, I have to share it with you to!)
- K-mart bike riders that think they'r the bad ass.
- Planning the best bike weekend ever and owning youself and putting you self in hospital within the first 30mins of riding.
- Exploding forks
- Exploding forks that wait for the day you dont wear glasses/goggles and launch the lock/unlock toggle into your eye
- small yappy dogs
- English Class
- Mondays
- People that don't let you pass during racces and make a point of trying to block you off.
- people that judge me coz i ride in volleys (dont judge :mmph: )
- Chickening out of that drop you've bombed perfectly before and are completly capible of doing.
- People that think i cant ride coz im female
- people that speed up coz i over took them
- HSC
- And why are there never posters in AMB?

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
It has been said before:

People who clutter your Facebook news feed with complete and utter sh*t at all hours of the day.

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Harvey Norman. You want to know why your business is dying Gerry? It's not because we can import whitegoods cheaper, it's because your dick salesmen are more interested in hassling the old couples (who look like they have plenty of money and not enough knowledge to see they're getting screwed) who just walked in, than the people who have been waiting out the counter for 10 minutes; yeah, I know you saw me too you shady bastard, pro tip: if you want to avoid someone, don't make eye contact!
I was in there yesterday, Seeing a salesman sell and successfully convince an old couple they needed a computer with a $2500 price tag so they can look at facebook, emails, google, And for there grandson to do assignments.

I also had a salesman tell me a 200Hz TV was a crock of sh*t because TV signals are displayed at 24 frames per second and because 200/24 isnt a whole number..

Mr Kurt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
- K-mart bike riders that think they'r the bad ass.
I hate seeing someone who you can tell rides there bike EVERY DAY, but there on a shit K-mart bike, with a completely dry chain and crunching bearing everywhere, it really annoys me. for probably an extra $150 you could get a half decent commuter, like a Giant Upland or similiar!

wombat

Lives in a hole
I hate seeing someone who you can tell rides there bike EVERY DAY, but there on a shit K-mart bike, with a completely dry chain and crunching bearing everywhere, it really annoys me. for probably an extra $150 you could get a half decent commuter, like a Giant Upland or similiar!
Yeah, I hate poor people too.

Tris: Tomato sauce, some dried basil/oregano if you've got it kicking around and a buttload of cheese. Then proceed to shovel into face.

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You wouldn't have rich people without poor people.

LTIY: Poor people.

Of course what I said above should be taken with a grain of salt.