Little Things You Hate

moto_guy

Banned
Being f#cked around... Boss says work will be open at 9am come in then. Get there at 8.50 wait half an hour for the boss to get there. He forgot his keys and will be back in an hour. There goes my sunday thanks asshat it's ok really this is only the 14th day I've worked straight. Then there is this kid that wants to buy my dh bike but keeps changing his mind/ daddy not letting him do the deal F U.

The biggest f around is from the part supplier in Taiwan that took 3 months longer then what he said it would take to get the stuff we need to australia only to find out that it's got more problems then the stock that used to be ordered from china! So I couldn't go on holidays until the parts arrived. Flock and you mother flockers.

MarioM

Likes Dirt
Cling wrap . It`s the worst invention ever - especially for stupid people like myself who end up tangled in it !

moorey

call me Mia
Colleagues who do sweet FA other than talking themselves up, getting kudos an awards for the work you foo, and are stupid enough to still ask for your help.

moorey

call me Mia
Normally, I wouldn't give a fuck. But this guy really blows on the skin flute. :mmph::tape:
How old do you think I am, anyway? :roll:

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Cling wrap . It`s the worst invention ever - especially for stupid people like myself who end up tangled in it !
A former girlfriend of mine was the niece of the dude who invented the stuff. He died from cancer caused by the design process apparently. This is all pure speculation on the girls part but I didn't care as she was good at pleasurable activities. I hate the fact that she went lesbian shortly after we split and would only let me film that act and not join in. Poor confused girl............

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
People who think work Xmas parties give you license to do whatever the fuck you want.

Example, no you, as a footy player sized bloke should NOT tackle me off a rock to the ground then laugh when I'm hurt. ALSO no, you shouldn't break my chair after I've told you (and four others sitting on you) to get the fuck off as it's got a weight limit.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
People who think work Xmas parties give you license to do whatever the fuck you want.

Example, no you, as a footy player sized bloke should NOT tackle me off a rock to the ground then laugh when I'm hurt. ALSO no, you shouldn't break my chair after I've told you (and four others sitting on you) to get the fuck off as it's got a weight limit.
"Bloody sheilas, can't take a bloody joke! Ugh grunt herp derp!"

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member

Is it stating the obvious if I say you work with some fuckwits that have a brain and comprehension skills in the same capacity as an unlicked postage stamp?

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is it stating the obvious if I say you work with some fuckwits that have a brain and comprehension skills in the same capacity as an unlicked postage stamp?
One was someone I work with, others were partners who came to drink all our alcohol cos our boss is so generous...