Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Magpies and plovers can move over and make way for the butcher bird! On the way to work, sitting at trainstationthe fucker swoops me again! Whack to the head. Lucky I'm wearing my epic snap back of protection.

Bastard swoops me 2 more times while typing. Im going to find his nest and make an omelette.

funkymonkey

Likes Dirt
On Topic...

Plovers. Stupid birds that lay their eggs on a football field frequented by 260 kids a day...

I live onsite nearby said football field and listen to their stupid shrieks all night. I move eggs daily to avoid kids getting swooped, then the bastards abandon their eggs.

Stupid pricks.

Last edited:

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Harley-Davidson conventions. Poor designed, poorly tuned pieces of shite, with non conformist owners who conform to the stereotype set for them. Knuckle up vietnam princesses if you dont like hearing it how it is...

My usual international diplomacy skills are worthless in the backblock high desert of nevada.

Last edited:

steve24

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Harley-Davidson conventions. Poor designed, poorly tuned pieces of shite, with non conformist owners who conform to the stereotype set for them. Knuckle up vietnam princesses if you dont like hearing it how it is...

My usual international diplomacy skills are worthless in the backblock high desert of nevada.
I am not a huge Harley fan but the only motor cycle to travel to every country on earth is a Harley (ridden by an Aussie couple), I think it clocked over 400000km- same engine rebuilt a few times.

eastie

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Like my grandfathers axe, few different handles, couple of different heads.... Same great old axe. I hate the sheep conformity of non conformist guys that should know better.

Thankfully I had an ex pacific fleet commander with me to keep me in check, out of jail and in one piece.

Last edited:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Like my grandfathers axe, few different handles, couple of different heads.... Same great old axe. I hate the sheep conformity of non conformist guys that should know better.

Thankfully I had an ex pacific fleet commander with me to keep me in check, out of jail and in one piece.
How's the cat?

kbekus

Likes Dirt
Cursing and hating on my '92 Subaru Liberty for the last 6 months 'cos the cruise control packed it in. Finally bothered to Google the issue and found that it was due to a crappy little plastic 'plug' that sits in the clutch pedal that had failed - it sits there and presses against a switch so that the cruise is deactivated when you depress the pedal. Why on earth do they make it out of plastic?

Consequently LTIL replacing said plastic plug with a tek screw with the head ground down slightly :)

And soon to come to the fuckwits thread how a bodged cruise control fix ended in a fireball at the side of the highway.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Magpies and plovers can move over and make way for the butcher bird! On the way to work, sitting at trainstationthe fucker swoops me again! Whack to the head. Lucky I'm wearing my epic snap back of protection.

Bastard swoops me 2 more times while typing. Im going to find his nest and make an omelette.
Mr butcher meet Mr Badminton racquet!:evil:

riderseventy7

Likes Dirt
Cursing and hating on my '92 Subaru Liberty for the last 6 months 'cos the cruise control packed it in. Finally bothered to Google the issue and found that it was due to a crappy little plastic 'plug' that sits in the clutch pedal that had failed - it sits there and presses against a switch so that the cruise is deactivated when you depress the pedal. Why on earth do they make it out of plastic?

I'm guessing because Subaru thought it would last at least 20 years.

stirk

Burner
Get off train and walking along platform. Station conductor up ahead with whistle in mouth and I know the bastard is going to wait till my ear is right next to their fucking whistle before they blow it. Happens too often to be a coincidence....

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Get off train and walking along platform. Station conductor up ahead with whistle in mouth and I know the bastard is going to wait till my ear is right next to their fucking whistle before they blow it. Happens too often to be a coincidence....
Where are you getting off the train, 1931?

Minlak

custom titis
Parts for bikes....

It is completely retarded that you can buy a new item for less then you can buy the part to change or fix the item in a lot of cases.

I want to put an I-Spec shifter cover on my XT shifter. I can buy them in a pair for $50ish or I can buy the whole 10spd shifter in I-Spec for $45 ish ..... sigh