Little Things You Hate

rone

Eats Squid
So a couple of days after an anti-domestic violence campaigner is made Australian of the year this bullshit is posted. It seems we have a ways to go. And don't give me the "it was just a joke" crap.
Good for you

Attachments

Last edited:

stirk

Burner
So a couple of days after an anti-domestic violence campaigner is made Australian of the year this bullshit is posted. It seems we have a ways to go. And don't give me the "it was just a joke" crap.
Go back under your bridge you humorless troll.

When does an award on Australia Day mean shit when a Royal get's a frikin Knighthood of Straya whatever that mean to him, probably nothing...

Go suck some helium and lighten up.

sossy

Saucier
Last year we had an AFL footballer as Australian of the year. People hung shit on AFL too.

PC gone mad.

Dammit, now I want a potato cake. Fatboy, can you get your mrs to whip some up?

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Fuck the lot of you, RCOH is on the money.

Don't see the humour neither. Not being PC, I just get turned off by stuff that's not funny.

sossy

Saucier
I don't find it particularly funny either, but if that's the worst you see on the internet today, you're doing alright.

scblack

Leucocholic
Apple can get fucked. I just spent 2 hours even though I am tired, downloading iPhone update 8.1.3. When it finishes its download, it tells me "unknown error" and does not update to phone. Farkin shit.

MARKL

Eats Squid
Narrow wide ring disintegrated (too much power:pound:). Go to LBS to buy new NW ring, three people working, one is serving customers the other two are shooting the breeze. I ask "do you have narrow wide chainring?"

Greeted by blank looks, one moves lips 'narrow what?' I explain. They refer me to the other dude 'he knows all the technical stuff'. Have the same conversation. Thank fuck for buying online!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
having your wife convince you that separating your Vas Deferans is a great idea....don't do it, don't listen to her, run away! - slap her and tell her to get back in the kitchen...

eunuch.

Bitch!
Since when has prince Phil been an anti domestic violence campaigner?

weldin_mike_27

Likes Bikes
I got the snip a few years ago. Despite the "kicked in the sac 10 times /just rode a horse to Sydney pain, I would have done it harder to be sure of no more dirt magnets. Now I can spray my goo with wanton abandon and worry not about the consequences. It will be pay off in the end. JUST TRY TO AVOID WALKING

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
sorry to those whom I have touched a nerve!...not ever being exposed to any sort of DV, can't really comment on the topic...was just trying to make a light hearted comment to an event that happened to me!
next time I will ask the greater community on open topics where I can make such comments........lighten up people, fuck!

camoshop

Banned
sorry to those whom I have touched a nerve!...not ever being exposed to any sort of DV, can't really comment on the topic...was just trying to make a light hearted comment to an event that happened to me!
next time I will ask the greater community on open topics where I can make such comments........lighten up people, fuck!
I personally don't think it was bad, in the context you were saying it anyways. These days you can't say anything with out people attacking you. I got called racist for fuck sake for calling a plant something I've grown up knowing it was called!!! Formally known as a black boy, now changed to a grass tree. How many of you guys grew up saying eni mini miny mo catch a ......... If you said the version you learnt as a kid now you'd get attacked.