Little Things You Hate

stirk

Burner
You wouldn't do too well in my house then. House is old and nothing is level. It's not mm out its inches out just in one room. Fridge has a piece of 12mm mdf under the left hand side to level it up. I have to wedge the draws in my bedroom shut or they all roll open as they have bearing slides.
I think just getting a beer from the fridge would probably make you throw up here.
We put a new kitchen in a couple of years back. The guy fitting it had to go away and make all new bases to allow for the fall. He did a great job as all the benches and cupboards are level. He kept asking if we were going to re-stump the house and I said "no, make it fit".
Anyone else's kitchen have a climb and descent?
A mate had a house like that, luckily for him he works with trains and borrowed a train jack and lifted and chocked his house level rather than redo all the stumps.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Yep, fuckwit builder who built our house, we are second owners, fucked up heights. Skirting boards are cut to suit, but doors aren't and obvious. 12 year old house, builder went bust years ago, cbf perusing their insurance or the surveyor.

stirk

Burner
Bush fires in winter!

Also saw that north America is coping some blaze and one dude talking to reporters said how he saw a eucalypt just erupted into flames.

I bet they wish they didn't import our trees now.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Bush fires in winter!

Also saw that north America is coping some blaze and one dude talking to reporters said how he saw a eucalypt just erupted into flames.

I bet they wish they didn't import our trees now.
Greece regrets thats one too...

Thank god the climate is fine! Phew.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
LTIH: people switching the seats on trains. I'm facing backwards, you can too, don't make my seat suddenly a four seater just sit down.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Girlfriends housemate, really doesn't like me. Turn my phone off while I'm watching live qualy times and miss the top 3, it's gunna piss me off. Rock up to a mates 30th with two broken hands and says 'you probably deserve it', gunna piss me off. Trying to organise dates for the girlfriend to get rid of me, and then she wonders why I'm blunt with her and I'm the arsehole. I hate that bitch.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Girlfriends housemate, really doesn't like me. Turn my phone off while I'm watching live qualy times and miss the top 3, it's gunna piss me off. Rock up to a mates 30th with two broken hands and says 'you probably deserve it', gunna piss me off. Trying to organise dates for the girlfriend to get rid of me, and then she wonders why I'm blunt with her and I'm the arsehole. I hate that bitch.
Three is company...win her over. She is obviously wanting you to.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Mmmm she's a bit of a LargeTIH. She hates my guts, but take away live qualy for my world cup?! Then ride my bike up and down the street, now I've gotta reset all my sag levels.
I'm not entity sure what you're getting at...are you saying it would be more a case of 3.7 is company?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
It's worse when she is also her older sister...

A few bottles of wine...GF away...sorted.

Bjorn

Likes Dirt
If you set your mind to it, I'm sure you can make her life a misery without her or your GF being any the wiser that it's you.