Little Things You Hate

will2

Likes Dirt
When restaurants make up shit. Took a girl to her favourite restaurant to get breakfast, in the hipster part of Manly (for those who know it). On the menu basically a jazzy, overpriced bacon and egg roll. Wasn't a bad chew, but it was served between this supposed "Sia bread", asked the staff what it was. No definitive reply, heard from the waiter "it's an ancient grain blend" and its a "rare African grain". Big ol' 'righto' from me.

Anyway, home and searched the web scouring the darkest and deepest corners of the earth, ancient texts and the rest. IT IS NOT A FUCKING THING! SIA DOES NOT FUCKING EXIST!
If you have a beard and or are vegan I would be really pleased if you could help discover this grain, legume, bullshit, ground fairtrade, organic, mountain grown, high altitude goat pubes. Whatever they are.

moorey

call me Mia
Anyway, home and searched the web scouring the darkest and deepest corners of the earth, ancient texts and the rest. IT IS NOT A FUCKING THING! SIA DOES NOT FUCKING EXIST!
If you have a beard and or are vegan I would be really pleased if you could help discover this grain, legume, bullshit, ground fairtrade, organic, mountain grown, high altitude goat pubes. Whatever they are.
You rang?
http://www.smythseeds.com.au/products/product/oats-other-cereals/saia-oats/45

will2

Likes Dirt

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The gentle tinkle of stones against your new bike.
You never found the one that was stolen?

But on topic, yep - I hate that one too. I had a couple of big stones fling up hard recently, the noise was loud enough I had to pull over and check to make sure the carbon didn't have a hole punched through it.