Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Pricks who want an "urgent" meeting first thing, but then advise they will be late.

And being the kind of on time person I am, I have travelled an hour and arrived 45minutes early...

binner

Hath shat hymself
pfffft 1st world probe

Pricks who want an "urgent" meeting first thing, but then advise they will be late.

And being the kind of on time person I am, I have travelled an hour and arrived 45minutes early...
no meeting should ever happen before 9am, I don't care how urgent it is. :sleep:

I can't stand people who STILL don't know which way to insert their credit card into a EFTPOS reader. FFS its pretty straight forward, once you have done it several times in a day you should know which way it goes in....arghhhhhh .. I have been known to grab their card and do it for them just to move things along.Ohhh and also the doofus fools who wave their pay wave card on the LCD screen and not the reader part of the machine...ARGHHHHHHHHHHH drives me to almost having a aneurysm

Minlak

custom titis
no meeting should ever happen before 9am, I don't care how urgent it is. :sleep:

I can't stand people who STILL don't know which way to insert their credit card into a EFTPOS reader. FFS its pretty straight forward, once you have done it several times in a day you should know which way it goes in....arghhhhhh .. I have been known to grab their card and do it for them just to move things along.Ohhh and also the doofus fools who wave their pay wave card on the LCD screen and not the reader part of the machine...ARGHHHHHHHHHHH drives me to almost having a aneurysm
Further to this people that have too look for their card / money when they get to the checkout. You have to ask them for the payment.

WTF!!! you thought this time you wouldn't have to pay??? Get your payment ready whilst you are in line tools!!!

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn

I bet you're fun to drive with in traffic...

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Further to this people that have too look for their card / money when they get to the checkout. You have to ask them for the payment.

WTF!!! you thought this time you wouldn't have to pay??? Get your payment ready whilst you are in line tools!!!

Fuck people!! This winds you up? Breath buddy. Life is too short to waste stress over this...

hazza6542

Eats Squid
My rims didn't come in today, I cut all the spokes out of my rims last night to lace the hubs ready to build wheels tonight. Leaving for nationals tomorrow. Got one rear wheel I can use that's cracked the whole way through. Could be an interesting weekend of riding.

stirk

Burner
My rims didn't come in today, I cut all the spokes out of my rims last night to lace the hubs ready to build wheels tonight. Leaving for nationals tomorrow. Got one rear wheel I can use that's cracked the whole way through. Could be an interesting weekend of riding.
Didn't someone finish a DH race with no tyre?

You can beat that and finish with no rim!

Perhaps a burner can help and lend you one. A fresh thread would help here. Don't think my 9mm drop out would suit your horse!

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Didn't someone finish a DH race with no tyre?

You can beat that and finish with no rim!

Perhaps a burner can help and lend you one. A fresh thread would help here. Don't think my 9mm drop out would suit your horse!
Sorted for now, scored a crank bros dh wheel, light as hell I'm keen. I won't be very colour matching though... Can't be unhappy, still get to ride my bike.

stirk

Burner
Sorted for now, scored a crank bros dh wheel, light as hell I'm keen. I won't be very colour matching though... Can't be unhappy, still get to ride my bike.
Sweet, all anyone should see is a green and red blur flying through the air.

Assuming you wear your cape that is.

Good luck!

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Sweet, all anyone should see is a green and red blur flying through the air.

Assuming you wear your cape that is.

Good luck!
Thanks man! Feeling confident enough, only racing opens. Too long on the steep stuff and my hand starts cramping and locks up, putting all my weight on the bars through two fingers isn't enough

stirk

Burner
Thanks man! Feeling confident enough, only racing opens. Too long on the steep stuff and my hand starts cramping and locks up, putting all my weight on the bars through two fingers isn't enough
Fucking ouch! Hands take a while to heal and will always trouble you with pangs and aches in the cold.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ouch. Please take the cape. Good luck.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Cheers boys.

I hate tubes. Just pinched one putting a tire on. Went to a mates and tubelessed it, so much easier. Big compressor, 4 seconds later it's done.

bennyp1

Likes Dirt
Companies that take your order. And then confirm that they have the stock when you ring to check. And then when you go to organise delivery inform you that they didn't get any in the colour you want and whoever told you they did was wrong. No apology or anything. Crap time to find the kids a new Christmas pressent.