Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Damn, I can't find it but I remember a story of a man going to hospital with a bottle stuck in his butt and he tried to convince hospital staff that he fell off a ladder and landed on a bottle, I think it was a sauce bottle though.
The very real dangers of a well stocked pantry.

spoozbucket

Likes Dirt
Yeah one of my friends said they had a guy come in after playing naked pool with his chums and a wayward ball managed to get all up inside his chocolate starfish.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Yeah one of my friends said they had a guy come in after playing naked pool with his chums and a wayward ball managed to get all up inside his chocolate starfish.
Fucking hell, were the hitting the balls with golf clubs? I'll politely decline if you ask me over for a game of pool with your mates. ;)

spoozbucket

Likes Dirt
Fucking hell, were they hitting the balls with golf clubs? I'll politely decline if you ask me over for a game of pool with your mates. ;)
Oh sorry, my mate works in a hospital. The poor patient had it removed by someone throwing a couple of fingers up him and popping it out.

spoozbucket

Likes Dirt
More to the point, how often does this happen, that his exhaust port can accommodate a pool ball and a few digits?
With that guy I have no idea but things in butts happens often enough that some staff are trained in removing the base of a glass bottle without shattering it so it can be removed without removing the intestine of the person that was just walking along and fell on a lubed bottle.....

Another nurse I know got to feel the stomach of a near 80yo man who had his wife's vibrator inside him still happily buzzing away. I have no idea how they see some of the cases and don't die of laughter, I would just be pointing and laughing.

stirk

Burner
With that guy I have no idea but things in butts happens often enough that some staff are trained in removing the base of a glass bottle without shattering it so it can be removed without removing the intestine of the person that was just walking along and fell on a lubed bottle.....

Another nurse I know got to feel the stomach of a near 80yo man who had his wife's vibrator inside him still happily buzzing away. I have no idea how they see some of the cases and don't die of laughter, I would just be pointing and laughing.
I wonder if your nurse friend is someone I know, I have the same story! ^^^

Rob_74

Likes Dirt
Beware of reverse peristaltic waves.

I know of a true story where a guy was being pleasured by his girlfriend with a vibrator, she lost her grip and it was sucked into the guys bum by reverse peristaltic waves.

Still vibrating all night the poor guy goes to ER in the morning, probably with no sleep and worried as all hell about what people will think of him with a buzzing vibrator stuck up his arse.

I can see him now nervously sitting g in the ER waiting room with a faint buzzing coming from his bum.

Apparently it was still going when they got it out!
Shouldn't this be in confession of fuckwits thread...

Edit oh yeah ok just a guy you know :wink

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
When will it end FFS?

Samples just dropped off, add regulation full cream and skinny and that makes 6 milks in order to satisfy most, NOT ALL, peolple!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
When will it end FFS?

Samples just dropped off, add regulation full cream and skinny and that makes 6 milks in order to satisfy most, NOT ALL, peolple!
Which one is best for milk shakes? I want to bring all the boys to the yard.

When will it end FFS?

adult colouring books ?
the fuck is wrong with people? There is a woman at my office (cafe) every fucking day colouring in this shit. has a special set of pencils as well. Get a job!