Little Things You Hate

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I think Dozer came off as more of a wanker in that story... Sorry Dozer, but deliberatly forcing him off because you didnt want to wait is shit style.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I think Dozer came off as more of a wanker in that story... Sorry Dozer, but deliberatly forcing him off because you didnt want to wait is shit style.
Me being a wanker to the roadies that give cyclists a bad name? Never! ;) That fucker was lucky it was me in my calm state and not either of the guys working in the trucks. They wouldn't have seen him parked in the left lane and would've driven straight over the top of him when they turned. That's a whole lot of lives in the shitter because some stupid rude prick thinks it's okay to do what he wants and break the rules.
I imagined that if I saw the same guy today that I would've liked to have chatted to him to see his mentality. I reckon he'd be that fired up on pre workout or some other fluro coloured juice that he'd be very firey.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
The roadie may well have been a tosser, but he is at worst an annoying one. You however put him at risk of injury - that's not cool.

Let it go dude, there are idiots absolutely everywhere all the bloody time on the roads - and sometimes we all have to admit it might be us... Getting revved up about being delayed by someone on a bike is silly when there are eleventy billion traffic lights and all those selfish twats in their cars clogging up the road.

Life is short - ignore the idiots.

Twelve

Likes Dirt
It's a perfectly reasonable thing to do from what I've read.

Edit: And the guy has a lot worse coming his way if he's going to ride like that, best to try a gentle approach to teach him a lesson first - obviously he didn't take it on board for even a few seconds.

Last edited:

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Hence why roadies are so thankful for trihards. Gives everyone somebody to hate even more than them.
Very true. Don't get me started on the idiots that snarl at you to get out of their way on shared-space tracks like the Torrens trail here. We do a lot of group rides, usually on vintage bmx bikes, and the attitude of roadies on a what is a shared walking/riding/family trail is appalling.

(I've been having lots of fun yelling "Strava!" at them as they pass, just to piss them off)

hazza6542

Eats Squid
It's a perfectly reasonable thing to do from what I've read.

Edit: And the guy has a lot worse coming his way if he's going to ride like that, best to try a gentle approach to teach him a lesson first - obviously he didn't take it on board for even a few seconds.
Agreed, I'm betting dozer didn't actually go out of his way to put the guy at risk but just make him stop. Next time you'll get him.

Very true. Don't get me started on the idiots that snarl at you to get out of their way on shared-space tracks like the Torrens trail here. We do a lot of group rides, usually on vintage bmx bikes, and the attitude of roadies on a what is a shared walking/riding/family trail is appalling.

(I've been having lots of fun yelling "Strava!" at them as they pass, just to piss them off)
If we've got a big convoy of DH bikes on utes we just yell 'pedal you pussy' or something, 'whips for tits' goes well too. But to properly scare them, give em a 'SPAGHET!'.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I don't think Dozer is a wanker, trying to manoeuvre a fully loaded truck around people that play games on the road is life threatening to many road uses. Trucks jack-knife real easy when they swerve and brake, loads can also shift and you may be in for a ride of your life. I bet if the truckies were stopped, they would have picked that guy up by the scruff of the neck.

Last edited:

stirk

Burner
Scamers in India pretending they are from Telstra and that I have a problem with my computer and they can show me what's wrong. If I had the time I would string them along till they hung up me in frustration because I can't open a command prompt from my Android phone.

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job!
awesome show great job was properly funny...got into it soon as i saw the first eps of the 1st season whenever that was... :p
bedtime stories was pretty cool, movie: so-so, that gopro thing they did...was embarrassingly bad. such a let down...have they done anything good recently?

Last edited:

Flow-Rider

Burner
Scamers in India pretending they are from Telstra and that I have a problem with my computer and they can show me what's wrong. If I had the time I would string them along till they hung up me in frustration because I can't open a command prompt from my Android phone.
Add that with real estate agents, I can't stand them mofos. If I want to sell my property I will contact you, don't ring or send you're friggin junk mail every 5 mins. Hopeless leaching wanks, you do fuck all anyway. I am going to sell private and use my solicitor for the paper work.

Last edited:

hazza6542

Eats Squid
awesome show great job was properly funny...got into it soon as i saw the first eps of the 1st season whenever that was... :p
bedtime stories was pretty cool, movie: so-so, that gopro thing they did...was embarrassingly bad. such a let down...have they done anything good recently?
They're live show was awesome. Mate yelled spagett at them and got told to shut the fuck up. It was beautiful. Sauce boy was great.

For your health.

franco cozzo

Likes Dirt
They're live show was awesome. Mate yelled spagett at them and got told to shut the fuck up. It was beautiful. Sauce boy was great.

For your health.
haha...awesome response. they must get that a bit :p
yeh i was surprised at them doing live stuff, i think they were even spinning records when they were in town!? check it out was a very worthy spin off too...gotta love dr steve :D
might go and dl some of the awesome show seasons for some rewatch goodness (along with catching up on s03 of eric andre show and some why? with hannibal buress...make a nite of it)

camzh

Likes Dirt
LTIH: Nuke Proof and their shitty customer service, makes me hate their old products that you can't get spares for.
Or maybe you can get parts ?
But their service has no fucking idea !!!!!

Next time i'll just pony up and buy the Hope.

stirk

Burner
Greedy Labrador

Bloody dog managed to get into the dry bickies container and ate her fill.

She barely moved all of yesterday with a big round uncomfortable tummy but now today its diahorreah day.

IMG_20160123_133215.jpg