Little Things You Hate

stirk

Burner
About once every 5 years I like to remind myself why I quit giving jobbies A mildly enjoyable 5 minutes followed by two hours of wondering how the fuck I get the smell off me and the taste out of my gob...

These days its really only the idea that appeals. Being in a beer garden surrounded by happily drunk Germans caused me to momentarily lapse... Reset the counter for another 5 years!

Blech...
Those Germans love a good time.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
About once every 5 years I like to remind myself why I quit smoking. A mildly enjoyable 5 minutes followed by two hours of wondering how the fuck I get the smell off me and the taste out of my gob...

These days its really only the idea that appeals. Being in a beer garden surrounded by happily puffing Germans caused me to momentarily lapse... Reset the counter for another 5 years!

Blech...
How many Germans did you blow?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fuck you all! Unless, like me, you're working in a shopping centre and have a view out across the locality of what appears to be an amazing day. Especially fuck you if you're riding your bike and having an amazing time. I'm a little jealous.

bennyp1

Likes Dirt
Fuck you all! Unless, like me, you're working in a shopping centre and have a view out across the locality of what appears to be an amazing day. Especially fuck you if you're riding your bike and having an amazing time. I'm a little jealous.
No mr poodle. Fuck you direct from nobbys beach. Biiiitch.

bennyp1

Likes Dirt
And from the ice cream shop at honeysuckle

bennyp1

Likes Dirt
How dare you even speak of cold rock in the same breath as movenpick. Wife couldn't pick between the two coffee flavours for me. So got both. She's a keeper.

And yes we saw some whales. But given that the super motard was on in town and every two toothed bogan west of wallsend was in town. It was to be expected.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
How dare you even speak of cold rock in the same breath as movenpick. Wife couldn't pick between the two coffee flavours for me. So got both. She's a keeper.

And yes we saw some whales. But given that the super motard was on in town and every two toothed bogan west of wallsend was in town. It was to be expected.
*Shudder*

Not as bad as the jet boats, but...*shudder*.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Bite me you beady eyed baboon

Tubeless

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Twas like riding freshies, couldn't see the trail!

*Edit - photo is too big apparently*

bennyp1

Likes Dirt
And finished with a ride at the lake.

And then this stupidity happened

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I see Benny finally installed his doll seat.

Twas like riding freshies, couldn't see the trail!

*Edit - photo is too big apparently*
That's what she said...

I do love cutting fresh tracks. In the trees...while it snows...and visibility is no more than a few metres...gotta think quick!

Haakon

Keeps on digging
The thought of 2 days of meetings in bangkok... Really would like to go home now, tropical weather sucks.

Have been told to get a taxi for the 3 kms from hotel to meeting because the smog is so bad. Umm...

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Welcome to Thailand. Taxi blew a tyre, waiting on the freeway for the second taxi to arrive.

Maybe you shouldn't run cheap arse low profile tyres with your chopped springs on a corolla...

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
fuckin kids who think they know everything cuz 'i had a mate who told me 1% of a story and now i know everything about everything and i know more than you who's got 4x the experience in the real world with 100% of the story i know more cuz my mate told me.' Arg, just go away.