Little Things You Hate

marks

Likes Bikes
My mechanic is smart and can schedule jobs according to his known and planned workload so getting a car service done within a 4 hour window which is scheduled by him is a doddle.
Bet your mechanic doesn't have 40 cars a day and do in house wheel alignments tire fitments etc. lol.
And have the most arrogant customers that just turn up when not booked in.

stirk

Burner
No........?
Sorry auto correct got me, I meant Clio ;)

Bet your mechanic doesn't have 40 cars a day and do in house wheel alignments tire fitments etc. lol.
And have the most arrogant customers that just turn up when not booked in.
Yeah he is busy and helps me for free sometimes when it's a quick rattle gun job on a stubborn nut. He won't tolerate people who are not booked in unless it's a rego check and I hope he turns arrogant people away. If you are so busy no need to put up with arrogant people.

schred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
In a rare moment when I was in an LBS the other day, some old timer in clip clop road shoes and sweaty lycra plods through the door; his wicked flatbar road hack has a flat tyre & needs a service, and he is stunned disappointed when the shop tells him they can't service it RIGHT NOW as they actually have jobs from other customers and if he'd like to have it serviced, it will be ready tomorrow. He didn't get it, but I would have been happy to explain it to him.

Oh, a traffic related LTIH for rowdyflat.
Wife is at a red light and got run into by a p plater attempting the slip lane who smooshed the big rear wrap around bumper panel (massive colour coded plastic thing)
Insurance coy arranges it to be fixed, sweet.
Fixer does such a particularly sh1t job - orange peel, panel has visible waves in it, and yeah metallic is hard to match but fck me its not even close to the same colour.
On top of that - rear parking sensors no longer work and car screams a warning on start up to say as much.
You fcking filthy mofos.
& because I had the gall to complain the assessor says he's gonna have to come out and verify it.
Fck I'm so sorry somebody's going to have to do their job.

marks

Likes Bikes
Sorry auto correct got me, I meant Clio ;)

Yeah he is busy and helps me for free sometimes when it's a quick rattle gun job on a stubborn nut. He won't tolerate people who are not booked in unless it's a rego check and I hope he turns arrogant people away. If you are so busy no need to put up with arrogant people.
Unfortunately I have had customer turned away who then proceeded to cancel $600 000 of new cars on order. Company policy no one gets turned away. Some times we have to just make think we are looking into their issue by parking car out the back and then rebooking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
My condolences schred .
in Yackandandah we just put a bit of cloth tape on the car's injury and get on with it .
All cars are white so the colour is easy to match.
The wheel trim comes off so a few zip ties and tech screws will fix it.
My wife's car looks a real mess cos cars cant heal but it still goes well.
one day I will post photos of my handywork.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
- No fresh snow in 3 days.

- People who call any day with a blue sky a bluebird day. Dick brains! Such a day requires heavy snowfall the night before. And stop being happy about it! I'd ratherit dumped bucket loads of snow.

- When the Onsen is off line.

- Dudes who want to chat...endlessly.

- When red bean paste sneak attacks your taste buds. Sure I could learn to read the local language(s) and avoid the problem...but that negates the surprise element, something I love.

mellow

Banned
yep. she be rite.

We once " fixed " an overheating Torana, belonging to two young lasses, with pepper in the cooling system. Took us four days to get from Hughenden to Mt. Isa. On a K100. 30 years ago.

mellow

Banned
rantings.

another time, the front disc brake rotor was becoming detached on the trusty MZ 250, between Normanton and East. Stubby caps and self tapping screws fixed that.
Lost my helmet the night before. pissed , missed the turnoff to cairns from Normanton, helmetless, wind in my armpits, and was aheadin to Cloncurry. 30 years ago.

mellow

Banned
as youngfellas.

After having binned the ute into the banana tree, smussing and damaging the bunch, the farmer was not impressed.
He insisted I stay put til the cops turned up.
Well I'm fucking bogged, I ain't goin nowhere.
So I've bolted to a lad I knew couple k's away, he's pulled me out before cops showed up.

hazza6542

Eats Squid
DH nats this weekend, seeding no pedals, sat down every straight and corner and 2 secs of my best, feeling good for race runs. Wake up this morning crook as a dog and couldn't make it 30 seconds without pulling over and coughing my guts up.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
DH nats this weekend, seeding no pedals, sat down every straight and corner and 2 secs of my best, feeling good for race runs. Wake up this morning crook as a dog and couldn't make it 30 seconds without pulling over and coughing my guts up.
Didn't podium then?

pliskin

Likes Dirt
seeing what i believe was my old bike, being ridden by some helmet-less bogan at the local woolies. bike hadnt locked up. seat-post dropped as low as it could go.
looked as dodgy as fuck.
id sold the bike a few years back, but the way the guy rode away on it, i think he thought i was going to accuse him of having stolen it from me / call the cops on him.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Please people, stop filming and sharing your mad mountain bike shredding in fucking slow motion. It looks totally shit!