Little Things You Hate

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
This is what it says:

Formula 110x15 front, Boost QR 141x9mm with HG driver rear

It would appear that it actually is boost spacing but qr style. Since 135qr = 142 TA, this would be the same thing: 148 boost TA = 141 boost qr.
Which would still be wrong anyway, 'cos rear Q/R is 10mm..... Even old-skool nutted axles, which only slightly outlived the dinosaurs had axles closer to 10mm than 9mm (3/8", or 9.6mm give or take a few poofteenths).

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Little things you hate, eh..........

Getting swamped with work for the past fortnight and not having time to scratch let alone time respond to the Poodle of Pinkness.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I bet you do that on tiny phone too. I think I'll need to hire a typist and a scriptwriter too :yuck:
1000 monkeys with 1000 typewriters...

Phone is life. Turned lap top on this week for first time in months, worked perfectly. Turned laptop on a second time this week (I needed to send a hostile email) and the damn thing is fucked.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
1000 monkeys with 1000 typewriters...

Phone is life. Turned lap top on this week for first time in months, worked perfectly. Turned laptop on a second time this week (I needed to send a hostile email) and the damn thing is fucked.
You and the other three people who bought surface pros are justified in your displeasure

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Mindless bureaucratic bullshit. Having my music player taken by security and having to process paperwork and have it signed off by a very high up to get it back...

FFS. Its my fucking device, its not as if they'd take any responsibility if it was nicked... "its in the policy" is the only answer I get. "Why is it in the policy and what are you trying to achieve?" is only met with "it in the policy".

FFS you mindless wankers.

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
I fucking hate couriers and their bullshit 4 fucking days to deliver something to me that's coming from..........an hour away by car. Oh holy shit, that's so fucking far away. Bit better than the 4 day wait on another box only to find the lazy pricks hadn't bothered to even come to my house at all.....but lodged a "you weren't home" with their company (it was Fastway btw). Since they didn't bother and show up even, there was no note left on the door. Then, in their brilliance, the ATL, which should've meant there was no "you weren't home" anyway, was fulfilled and left at my neighbours house. These people....wtaf.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Mindless bureaucratic bullshit. Having my music player taken by security and having to process paperwork and have it signed off by a very high up to get it back...

FFS. Its my fucking device, its not as if they'd take any responsibility if it was nicked... "its in the policy" is the only answer I get. "Why is it in the policy and what are you trying to achieve?" is only met with "it in the policy".

Security hasn't forgotten you from your previous encounter.

I fucking hate couriers and their bullshit 4 fucking days to deliver something to me that's coming from..........an hour away by car. Oh holy shit, that's so fucking far away. Bit better than the 4 day wait on another box only to find the lazy pricks hadn't bothered to even come to my house at all.....but lodged a "you weren't home" with their company (it was Fastway btw). Since they didn't bother and show up even, there was no note left on the door. Then, in their brilliance, the ATL, which should've meant there was no "you weren't home" anyway, was fulfilled and left at my neighbours house. These people....wtaf.
I get this from Austpost but at least most of the time it gets sent up to the local Post office.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie

Sorry - more context needed here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haakon

Keeps on digging
It is written in the department's security policy that if you leave an "attractive or portable item" on your desk over a weekend security will take it to avoid it being stolen. But if it is stolen they of course take no responsibility - so my take on that is mind your own fucking business then.

But when I went to get it, they contradicted the form i got and said its because its a storage device i might use to steal files with. But its ok to have on my desk, and to put in a drawer or take home every night... They nick any USB sticks you leave out (or in the case of my last breach notice, a micro SD card adapter with no card in it they just thought was a USB stick...).

These guys are not hired for their independent thought abilities and unfortunately for me this reliably presses my buttons.

Perhaps the public service is not a great career choice for someone who cant handle mindless bureaucracy...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Have you go the chord tagged?

I feel some kind of message is being sent to you. Perhaps Canberra reciprocates your feelings. I was on the road for work way back in my public service days, visiting another office in canberra. I had quite long hair at the time and when I arrived at the security desk with my luggage for the visit it caused quite a security stir as I rummaged around looking for my security card etc. Being a self important wanker, once the apologies for their brusque behaviour were flowing, I made the flippant "I'm sure it happens to all the visitors with long hair..." sometimes they just know you're a git that doesn't belong there. Though you sound lIke the pubic service is perfect for you.