Little Things You Hate

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
@scblack I've worked in all levels of government, the non government sector, and private sector, some largest to smallest businesses on the mix. Some of those roles have crossed over with yours - the accounting of monies. So I feel offended that you feel the ability to claim you are the bean counter to end all beam counters! I truely am the bean counter...1kg of beans in the hopper, 20g of beans in the basket, 30-45g of bean juice into the cup. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. Keep waste down. Manage stakeholder expectations. Frown. Mumble. Smile. Make inappropriate joke. Glare blankly at incompetent colleague. Fuck I hate small talk. There is a lot of beans in those kilos, how many beans do you count? I'm not going to count them out but I might run a model to project an estimate.
But what about the has-beans?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
No time for coffee this morning for coffee before work number 2. Arrive at work and we have electricity issue. I'm not sure when this coffee is going to be in my mouth, but there will be no bean counting until it is!!! Doodlebug measuring has been postponed.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
Seriously considering using silicon to bog up every hole .
sick of leaking Stans rims with crappy tape that tears easily.

moorey

call me Mia
Seriously considering using silicon to bog up every hole .
sick of leaking Stans rims with crappy tape that tears easily.
So use the Bear outdoor masking tape. Cheap AF, so do an extra layer. Running it on 10 bikes for years now, and never a leak caused by tape.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
So moorey when the air is coming out of the spoke holes can that be a leaking valve forcing air under the tape do you think ?

moorey

call me Mia
So moorey when the air is coming out of the spoke holes can that be a leaking valve forcing air under the tape do you think ?
Without seeing, NFI, never seen what you describe....are you sure it’s not your valve that’s not sealing up properly?

slowmick

38-39"
Rowdy - has your tape seated well around the rim? I had trouble getting the tape to conform to the stupid narrow Hope Enduro rim. I just couldn't get it to stick in the channel at the centre. The air was leaking under the tape at the valve and finding a way out. Ended up slitting a roll of bear tape in half and just over lapping each run. Pumped up straight after that. I think it would stay up if the air and sealant didn't continue to weep through the side wall of the tyre (and i ride it more often).

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Rowdy - has your tape seated well around the rim? I had trouble getting the tape to conform to the stupid narrow Hope Enduro rim. I just couldn't get it to stick in the channel at the centre. The air was leaking under the tape at the valve and finding a way out. Ended up slitting a roll of bear tape in half and just over lapping each run. Pumped up straight after that. I think it would stay up if the air and sealant didn't continue to weep through the side wall of the tyre (and i ride it more often).
Hope tech enduro’s are a bitch to tape up. Dinged my rear again today :(

I pull the tape tight, getting it to stretch into the channel, same way you get electrical tape to conform to weird shapes.

moorey

call me Mia
The tape I use is thinner and stretchier...pulls down into the channel unlike my experience with the stans stuff.