Little Things You Hate

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
That makes three of us. Used to do 30km each way across Adelaide and see the same car 5 times. I made a special point of being 'noticed' to those who were arses the first time.

If you be courteous they feel entitled to be a dick, If you get in their way they know they're held responsible for hitting from behind.

flamin'trek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ltih:theaters marketing phenomenon out of the states. Black Friday - because we need another reason for ‘biggest sale ever’. I guess it’s marginally better than getting stuck into Christmas sales this early.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Bogan deadshit neighbours... His fucking giant Mastiff is pregnant, no doubt to the male pitbull he got as a puppy about 6 months ago...

Pitbull has been barking constantly for a couple of days. We eventually joined the dots that the bogan wasn’t about - hungry dogs.

Chucked some chicken necks and some crunchies over the fence - no more barking.

What an arsehole...

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Lpg my dude...........
Maths doesn’t stack up much for LPG these days though.

Toyota will start using hybrids in Hilux and Landcruisier etc soon. Diesel is too antisocial and getting too hard to get past regs. You’ll still get your torque, but you’ll lose cancer and running costs.

Brow

Big Block
No. Its about 23 or so I think. Some members keep it on the downlow though.
If you can't actually see them do they really exist? I lurk without much to say (do the same thing at home). Maybe we are all the same person posting for our own amusement. I digress on the post topic however and apologise. I think I hate this, my heads hurts. Is it beer o'clock yet?

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Diesel at 30 cents a litre more than unleaded. It's a farkin joke!
Not round here. They're normally pretty even.
Maths doesn’t stack up much for LPG these days though.

Toyota will start using hybrids in Hilux and Landcruisier etc soon. Diesel is too antisocial and getting too hard to get past regs. You’ll still get your torque, but you’ll lose cancer and running costs.
Until it breaks........