Little Things You Hate

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Maths doesn’t stack up much for LPG these days though.

Toyota will start using hybrids in Hilux and Landcruisier etc soon. Diesel is too antisocial and getting too hard to get past regs. You’ll still get your torque, but you’ll lose cancer and running costs.
All depends how old the car you’re driving I suppose.

Deffinately cheaper and less poluty in my landcruiser

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Not round here. They're normally pretty even.

Until it breaks........
I dunno about that - modern diesels are not exactly cheap when they go pop. The hybrid tech is well and truly proven with at least a few billion taxi miles.

Toyota isn’t known for taking risks with reliability.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
All depends how old the car you’re driving I suppose.

Deffinately cheaper and less poluty in my landcruiser
I just meant the cost of conversion and the payback - price differential isn’t what it used to be.

And modern cars are also way less amenable to conversion anyway...

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I dunno about that - modern diesels are not exactly cheap when they go pop. The hybrid tech is well and truly proven with at least a few billion taxi miles.

Toyota isn’t known for taking risks with reliability.
You're not wrong there on all fronts. We'll all be paying for the Uni degrees Auto Electricians will need though.

safreek

Had to vent, can't get it out of my head.

En route to the beach for my lunch time swim, two cars in front of me in a single lane roundabout all indicated right, entered the roundabout, hit theleft blinker and went straight. How the fuck?
You moved to lismore?

Haakon

Keeps on digging
No longer a thing I hate, but this the view from the bedroom (and then on the other side of the window).
Nice.

When I was up there for a week I had a view of barbed wire topped fencing and abandoned cars and drifts of rubbish out my window...

Reactions: Zaf

Ultra Lord

^i think you picked a bad spot.

It’s a gorgeous part of straya. Loved the trek around the base of it I did. Was right after it’d been raining too so the flowers were out in force.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
^i think you picked a bad spot.

It’s a gorgeous part of straya. Loved the trek around the base of it I did. Was right after it’d been raining too so the flowers were out in force.
I was up there for work, staying in the aboriginal community in a fenced in compound...

Was a great week though. Did some awesome work with the Mala breeding program. Did a walk around the Olgas and even got lucky with the wind and got to go up the rock (batshit insane scary btw...).

Mighty impressive geology!!

Ultra Lord

Was a great week though. Did some awesome work with the Mala breeding program. Did a walk around the Olgas and even got lucky with the wind and got to go up the rock (batshit insane scary btw...)
That little chain fence to hang onto! So good.

Mistakes were made, I climbed it in pluggers haha!

mint355

Likes Dirt
No longer a thing I hate, but this the view from the bedroom (and then on the other side of the window).
Yeah that picture doesnt tell the real story of muttijulu at all..... no view from the otherside Dan? How did you manage to get a pic with no mange riddled campdogs in it. The joints a real shit hole.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zaf

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Black screens...

We had a massive crack of lightning outside our bedroom balcony at 5.35 this morning, I get home today flick on the telly...nothing, Foxtel box fried, that's ok I'll watch Netflix, no I won't... Chromecast dead, at least the DVD player works, now I just have remember where all the dvds are stashed and hope they're not 3' underwater.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
1. Telstra phishers called while I was out. Son believed them (!) and listened to their bullshit. Told them he couldn't do anything because the account was in my name but that I would call them!!

Five fucking lying shitting arsehole calls later I exhausted a month of swearing, yelling and abusing.

Fuckers.

Son is now aware we don't have any fucking Telstra accounts.

2. I was driving through the local supermarket carpark and a lady, maybe 45 ish, in a barge started reversing when I was level with her. So I hit the electric fuckoff button. Her car stopped and I went past and parked. When I came out with my goods, no chattels, she wandered over and proceded to tell me that hitting the horn embarassed her in front of her friends. What the? She then said she was in shock and couldn't drive out until she spoke to me. I paused as I considered my words. I told her to fuck up and get a life and perhaps learn to drive as part of that process. Guess I will be a subject on the local community arsebook page tonight. Rude male who scared and embarassed a law abiding local dumbarse. Pity I don't arsebook.