Little Things You Hate

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
BTIH.
Jetstar. God I hate that organisation with a passion.
They just cost us $266. Wasted. Gone.
One day those silver and orange cunts at head office are gonna get what's comin' to them.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
5 years, 7500kms, not a mark on it. Until this morning when it was poorly leant against the pole by the saddle...

Rolled backwards, top tube fell against pole, bounced along it and then gouged the left brifter on impact with ground.

Fuck. Anyone got any tips for repairing matte clear coat...?

Attachments

Mr Adonis

Likes Bikes
Checked your garage? Prick probably cleaned it out earlier after he found out you wont be home until the meet time!
I won't let any of these pricks know where I live, do it from my work address.
Bit hard with a big item like that though. :(
I now dont tell gumtree buyers my home address initially - i tell them my street address, and the nearest intersection - when they are there, I ask them to sms me their rego, and if i see their car, i then sms back my home address.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
5 years, 7500kms, not a mark on it. Until this morning when it was poorly leant against the pole by the saddle...

Rolled backwards, top tube fell against pole, bounced along it and then gouged the left brifter on impact with ground.

Fusspot

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Legitimate crash damage and stone chips from epic gravel rides I wear with pride. Early morning foggy brain carelessness resulting in such things is super annoying :(

Sigh. Past denial now, had some time bargaining and now approaching acceptance.

Binaural

Eats Squid
It's annoying, but no bike stays perfect for ever. Rather than repairing the coat, you can veeeery lightly sand with the finest grade of sandpaper so the distress marks aren't as visible.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
BTIH.
Jetstar. God I hate that organisation with a passion.
They just cost us $266. Wasted. Gone.
One day those silver and orange cunts at head office are gonna get what's comin' to them.
Jetstar is the worst= I wont fly with them.
Everyone has a price...I will if they are cheap enough, but there are so many other airlines now that are close enough or better on price that Jetstar can get fucked. They have no redeeming qualities.

Looks like my bikes! I did this to one o f my new rigs first ride. It doesn't stop the pain. You need a new bike.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I now dont tell gumtree buyers my home address initially - i tell them my street address, and the nearest intersection - when they are there, I ask them to sms me their rego, and if i see their car, i then sms back my home address.
Will meet at Mecca's or forgo the sale. According to some people it seems a bit suspicious, but I don't like people casing my house.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Jetstar is the worst= I wont fly with them.
I've lost $100s with them - but at the end of the day, part of their business is keep strict policies around changes/delays/luggage. If you choose to fly with them, you can expect that sometimes its going to bite you in the arse.

Avoid when possible!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I've lost $100s with them - but at the end of the day, part of their business is keep strict policies around changes/delays/luggage. If you choose to fly with them, you can expect that sometimes its going to bite you in the arse.

Avoid when possible!
I've never lost money with them, so to speak, but time...and does their recruitment process deliberately seek out the rudest cabin staff possible?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Thats just an australian airline thing I think... qantarse no better.
I flew with them most recently and you aren't too wrong about the service. On the way to Japan I switched to JAL in Singapore. There was massive jump in service standard that came with that switch.

Also, first time at Singapore airport and far out the no loud speaker announcements was great! Other airports should pick this up and run with it.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Qantas is Jestar's parent company - so same same.
Any Asian airline that aren't the cut throat low cost airlines beats pretty much all competition by a fair margin.
Saying that, I've taken Air Asia from Melbourne to KL and return and didn't find it that bad at all.