Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Shaved my snow holiday beard off tonight. I'm not a beard guy and the need to move on was reinforced at lunch today when an egg yolk made a run for it through my luscious whiskers, but the holiday now feels so far away and the next one is even further away. Life really needs more holidays.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
These two fucking morons:

“We could hear speed boats on Lake Buffalo and there were campers below us, there were cows and a dog and there were lights as well, so we knew we weren’t far away from people and help,” Salvado added.

“But we had about a 250-foot drop in front of us so we took a few days just to take a look at it and work out if we could get down there.”

After spending days surviving on food from their backpack, including muesli and snack bars, the couple decided on Tuesday they needed to leave.

“We were in a good spot, a safe spot so I really believed we would get found,” Bohan said.

“But we knew we had to think about our mind set and we just knew if we stayed too much longer and they hadn’t found us, oh my God. So, today we got the energy, let’s go.”

They just “walked out from where we were” and soon came across a mini-bus of Tafe students who were on a canoeing trip.
Where's Darwin when you need him.

Last edited:

creaky

XMAS Plumper
As an experienced bushwalker I would ask the same question. Stop and think is the right thing to do when you realise you are lost but wait days on the top of a cliff, seems weird to me.
Maybe they thought that they were in a high visibility location and could see/hear helicopters searching ?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They were enjoying some amazing nookie up there. That's why they waited. When his love wand was finally flogged off and her lust pool thrashed out it was time to go home.

stirk

Burner
They were enjoying some amazing nookie up there. That's why they waited. When his love wand was finally flogged off and her lust pool thrashed out it was time to go home.
Yep, buggered off to a nice hotel away from the family and then made up some dodgy story.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Waiting to sell their story of survival to 60 Minutes.
Sounds more probable doesn't it? It always comes out in the wash that these sorts of stories have some revealing detail. Aside from the obvious that they appear to be total fucking idiots, they've probably been up to no good and will get found out.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Poor decision making is not an enviable character trait in a pilot, they don't tend to last that long.

4 days when they could hear people etc, then they decided to just walk out...I'm glad they're ok but I call BS.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
George Pell gets six years in jail for molesting two youths. Six years. Yep, six years. Some are saying he'll die in that period of time blah blah blah. Sets a good example of a justice system doesn't it? What a fucking joke, that piece of rubbish delusional fuckwit should be left to face whatever the inmates in that jail can chuck at him under a longer sentence than six years.
You done fucked up Australian courts.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Sounds more probable doesn't it? It always comes out in the wash that these sorts of stories have some revealing detail. Aside from the obvious that they appear to be total fucking idiots, they've probably been up to no good and will get found out.
Many many many years ago I was with a group of chums having a beach fire and associated night time party activities on a back beach up near grassy head. It's an area where sharks are not uncommon but a few peeps went in for a middle of the night surf. After a long time we noticed that one of the guys is not around. We stumble up and down the beach searching for him, loudly slurring his name into the night. We eventually find half a surfboard...our instincts tell us that this is the end of our friend. We search some more, but no...there is no sign of him. We take the half board back to the fire and give him a bit of a send off ceremony (I was 17 I think) and jam the half board nose first into the fire and send him on his way to the next life...

The party dies down and only a few of us are left by the diminished fire. It's about 3am I guess and out of the darkness comes our missing friend! He isn't dead, he isn't injured, he is 100% fine and has a whole surfboard. What the fuck happened dick head? Well...he heard us calling him, but he didn't answer because he was naked! A wave had smashed him and he lost his pants. He was too embarrassed to return to the party in the nude so hid from us. When the party died down he came out of hiding just a short distance away, having watched his funeral from the dunes. What a cock.

Certainly not as much of a cock as Pell. That sentence is fucking weak. I hope there is an appeal. I hope he goes to real prison, not the special safe ones for pedos.