Little Things You Hate

Haakon

Keeps on digging
FINALLY getting the Soma frame all the way from the US of A! Woo! Damn its super nice.

And it has big fucking scratches and chips down to the metal in a nicely visible area... Now to deal with the seller and/or the freight forwarder insurance for another one. This will be a pain in the arse I'm sure.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
let me assure you that Pilots are not that smart, sure they know all about planes and flying- but thats fucking it!
glorified plant operators!
I hope, and can pretty much guarantee, my pilots are a shitload smarter than 95% (see, not generalising) of plant operators I come across on extractive industry sites.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Regardless, just standing there while his dog kills someone’s pet is fucked up. Filming it is abrogating his continued right to breath.
I wasnt disagreeing with that so not sure why you felt the need to make that statement. I hope when I get old or infirm I can have my therapy moll.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Holding a funeral without a body or an investigation?

What is this - a bunch of drunk guys? :p
Ahhhhh yes...drunk. We weren't expecting a body. In our minds he had been eaten by a shark.

FINALLY getting the Soma frame all the way from the US of A! Woo! Damn its super nice.

And it has big fucking scratches and chips down to the metal in a nicely visible area... Now to deal with the seller and/or the freight forwarder insurance for another one. This will be a pain in the arse I'm sure.
That sucks.

Flow-Rider

Burner
let me assure you that Pilots are not that smart, sure they know all about planes and flying- but thats fucking it!
glorified plant operators!
Aren't they meant to be able to fly without navigation ? Nah. military pilots are the best from experience, always the smoothest landing in crosswinds.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Tradies are useful. Public servants not so much...

:eek:
this is why the NT Government has just announced that they will sack 300 of the useless bloodsuckers from their administration!
lets hope it catches on and flows down to Canberra, I would love to see HarpOn working at Bunnings!

Haakon

Keeps on digging
this is why the NT Government has just announced that they will sack 300 of the useless bloodsuckers from their administration!
lets hope it catches on and flows down to Canberra, I would love to see HarpOn working at Bunnings!
Look forward to the complaints of things related to government processes being impossible to get done... I love how some people look at public servants as a “drain” but never think about what they actually do...

Edit - it’s a staff cap, not a cut...

Last edited:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Look forward to the complaints of things related to government processes being impossible to get done... I love how some people look at public servants as a “drain” but never think about what they actually do...

Edit - it’s a staff cap, not a cut...
What do they do? I know quite a few and they dont do much.