Little Things You Hate

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I've seen some stories this week about a doco on Michael Jackson and all the things he's allegedly done to try and outdo George Pell. The thing that really bugs me is all these people are now coming forward that claim to have worked there and seen it all happen yet you let the frail skinny heap of shit get away with it? I guess they were paid well enough to shut up?
Weak.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Its pretty hard to tell people about abuse though - sometimes strength and confidence can only come from others coming forward themselves. Especially when you are challenging someone in power. Many people never come out with it and end up in terrible messes, or suicide..

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Its pretty hard to tell people about abuse though - sometimes strength and confidence can only come from others coming forward themselves. Especially when you are challenging someone in power. Many people never come out with it and end up in terrible messes, or suicide..
This. Such things damage you in many ways that make what others would consider a rational response difficult at best.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I get that but I mean the people who were staff at the place and saw things going on, not the people who were alleged victims.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Email from lawyers for a medical request that came through the other day.

Good morning,
The below request is urgent and I would really appreciate it...bla bla bla

Look at signed release of information documentation.
It's signed in October 2018.

View attachment 351435

Dear Sir/Madam,
A lack of preparation on your behalf does not constitute an emergency on mine...

I'm going to start charging for urgency of this crap.
Ahahaha, “kindly fucken ze offen there aye bud”

Love it

Flow-Rider

Burner
I've seen some stories this week about a doco on Michael Jackson and all the things he's allegedly done to try and outdo George Pell. The thing that really bugs me is all these people are now coming forward that claim to have worked there and seen it all happen yet you let the frail skinny heap of shit get away with it? I guess they were paid well enough to shut up?
Weak.
What's more alarming is that parents made statements that they brought kids to him while they waited in the next room, where he allegedly played with them behind closed doors. You have to think to yourself what sort of parent does that, whether it was innocent or not why would you take a chance for some crummy money.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Look forward to the complaints of things related to government processes being impossible to get done... I love how some people look at public servants as a “drain” but never think about what they actually do...
I would like to remind you of the ‘idler pulley effect’

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I note their determination to prevent the front wheel being stolen, but lack of effort to secure the equally as easily removed back wheel. One of my bike theft incidents many years ago was a fuckwit taking the back wheel (quick release 135x10mm) but not being able to work out the OG rockshock maxle workings. Instead the insides of the axle were strewn across the footpath and the bike knocked about a bit, damaging the derailleur and hanger. What a fuckwit! I ended up running into him on a train a few weeks later and retrieving the back wheel from him. He had it with him on the train (which is how I identified him). He also had a rusty old fishing knife which wasn't as sharp as he was wishing it was!

Flow-Rider

Burner
I note their determination to prevent the front wheel being stolen, but lack of effort to secure the equally as easily removed back wheel. One of my bike theft incidents many years ago was a fuckwit taking the back wheel (quick release 135x10mm) but not being able to work out the OG rockshock maxle workings. Instead the insides of the axle were strewn across the footpath and the bike knocked about a bit, damaging the derailleur and hanger. What a fuckwit! I ended up running into him on a train a few weeks later and retrieving the back wheel from him. He had it with him on the train (which is how I identified him). He also had a rusty old fishing knife which wasn't as sharp as he was wishing it was!
I've seen the odd bike missing a seat post or wheel here too but friggen thieving fucks. :mad::(