Little Things You Hate

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
How dare some heap of shit disturb people's lives in peaceful New Zealand with his / her shitty attitude and his fucking guns. So so sorry to hear of this and really cannot understand how someone can be driven to do this.
Sad to say that people are dead and heaps injured. :(

LPG

likes thicc birds
Little thing I hate - When the media calls it a shooting instead of a terrorist attack. What shade of skin colour does someone need to be to have their fucked up actions be considered terrorism?

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
And apparently one of the shooters had a GoPro strapped on live streaming it.

Whole new level of wtf

stirk

Burner
Fark, sad day a white man in Maori lands is justifying such a a racist terrorist act because he believes NZ is white man's country and wants to stop immigration. Very deluded and hateful person. I feel for the people caught up in this and their families.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
So after finding out that the family members have been releast from lockdown and everyone is ok a young nephew points me in the direction of Fraser Annings Twitter feed.

No words can describe the contempt I feel for this person.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
So after finding out that the family members have been releast from lockdown and everyone is ok a young nephew points me in the direction of Fraser Annings Twitter feed.

Urrrgh... I had to go and look. What an utter cynt.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
My wife can burn water, I do 99% of the cooking
My mum was a chef and taught me how to cook so I do most of meals but I want Kylie to learn so our new thing is she will cook 1 day a week. A good way of learning is to follow recipes but no one is telling her what to do.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
With all that's going on in the world my whinge about my partners cooking seems pretty irrelevant but fuck I wish she would follow a recipe.
Not irrelevant at all, it is the LITTLEthings you hate, what's happening over there is a wee bit bigger than LTIH, sorry lads, as you were.

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS

If you really want to check out some bottom feeding scum have a look at Steve Mav’s (Tasmanian upper house candidate) Facebook feed. Policy clearly not his strong point...