Little Things You Hate

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
If you really want to check out some bottom feeding scum have a look at Steve Mav’s (Tasmanian upper house candidate) Facebook feed. Policy clearly not his strong point...
Thankfully I don't have a FB acc and I'm not about to create one any time soon, not sure how it (FB/Twitter) works and don't know if it's just click bait... but I can't get my head around how a senator can get away with essentially enticing violence / hate... the dude need a massive wake up call.

Edit: what @johnny said

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Wow...a quick bit of googling to catch up on what you folks are talking about has put a real down note on the day. What a terrible event. I was just last night talking about how great a place New Zealand is. This is horrific.

As for Anning...what a fuckwit. He must be treading a fine line on the antidiscrimination laws that have seen the likes of Bolt reprimanded in the past. I hope that he is kicked out of parliament and stripped of his entitlements.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
If you really want to check out some bottom feeding scum have a look at Steve Mav’s (Tasmanian upper house candidate) Facebook feed. Policy clearly not his strong point...
Bugger, I shouldnt've searched him, another O2 thief
... ‘Do you value the guy riding to work to support his family right to be safe on our roads?' His response left me gobsmacked ‘I value the guy using a car or motorbike or a bus to get to work not a bike’

Last edited:

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Generally speaking I don't agree with capital punishment, but when you read the details of this Christchurch shooting, I think something inhumane is warranted. William Wallace's hanged/emasculated/eviscerated/quartered fate is probably about on the money.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Generally speaking I don't agree with capital punishment, but when you read the details of this Christchurch shooting, I think something inhumane is warranted. William Wallace's hanged/emasculated/eviscerated/quartered fate is probably about on the money.
Tricky. I reference the Waleed Aly article about mob justice again...

I still subscribe to the “don’t stoop to his level” approach and just take him out of circulation permanently. And try to work on what created him.

Too easy to go for retaliation. It’s what drove this nutter in his own mind.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Once you've analysed him to the point of saturation, then put him to work for the rest of his days doing things that make the world a better place (wash nappies for single mums, run on a treadmill to make electricity, mow lawns for Muslims, etc.)

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
Jehovah's witness.

Saturday mornin, only back from work not even 20 minutes and about to take a dump and they were knockin already.

Also LTH; my kind nature, been nice i allowed them to have their say now the fuckers are coming back. Should have just told them I worship saten on Saturdays but noooooooooooooo i just have to be too much of a nice person ffs.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Nope. “Comfort seats”

Roof racks here I come. Had considered seasuckers, but zero anti theft properties.

(you'd use a freight forwarder though...)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Kids on roof racks. Bike in the back. You’ll be my expert witness when it goes to trial?
Or you could choose the complicated solution. I back you up. "yes sir your honour, he was collecting as many as he could. Something about an army and space... I am quite sure he is insane."