Little Things You Hate

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
What's the hoooo-haaaaa?
Dickheads did what dickheads do

Had to do some reading to work out why there was a bunch of angry going on about the pic. Dickheads made dickhead comments and appropriate action was taken. Then dickheads got angry that the action wasn't the action they wanted. Just another day on the interwebs I guess

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
^ I think I can figure this one out. That's some impressive flexibility. I'm assuming she has made the kick while in the air too?

Flow-Rider

Burner
It is a photo of somebody doing their job. I'm seriously astounded that you've written that.

What is this person doing?

View attachment 351578

Care to reconsider?
How many blokes complain though, I've seen lengthy posts from pro athletes about similar pics of MTB women and it gets called out for sexism, that's what I'm talking about. I couldn't care less what pics get put up and what it means to certain people but I'm going to call a spade a spade.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
How many blokes get a stream of sexual innuendo and "get back in the kitchen" comments in the same context?

None. That's why blokes don't have to complain. We have it bloody easy. There is no equivalent.

gone

Last edited by a moderator:

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Dickheads did what dickheads do

Had to do some reading to work out why there was a bunch of angry going on about the pic. Dickheads made dickhead comments and appropriate action was taken. Then dickheads got angry that the action wasn't the action they wanted. Just another day on the interwebs I guess

That is a fucking top kick. How the fuck can someone not be impressed with her A+ athleticism and technique.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I'm not complaining about people getting upset about the foul comments, I complaining how I've seen in the mountain bike industry people post pics similar to this and get torn apart and even by other women. I have no idea what was even said in the original posting of the pic
I'm not sure what events you're referring to in the mtb world, so I can't comment on that.

Regardless, I'm not cool with the terms you used regarding the AFL player, and I really don't understand how that relates to your point.

I really shouldn't have to say this, but no doubt you wouldn't be best pleased if some drunk at the pub used these terms about your mum.

For the same reason, you might refrain from using them yourself.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
The reaction to that photo and the negative comments on here are out of place. I dont care if whoever picked that photo could have thought more about it and used another. I dont care what you think, what you say at home or even if you are just repeating what someone else said. Show some fucking respect. No wonder it is hard to get women playing sports.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
On the flip side of this, all the warriors out there demanding blood because the picture was taken down.

The manpower that would have been required to deal with the offenders in any other way would have just been ridiculous. They yanked it to put a quick stop to the shit, cant say I would have done differently and definitely wouldn't expect different.

By all accounts (never saw them) the comments were shithouse to say the least. But exactly how much effort are people expecting to be put into reprimanding a bunch of probably anonymous asshats on the internet? In a day and age where even the non savvy are using VPN? Where there is probably little to no legal ground to do anything with them?

If channel 7 don't have the ability to moderate comments on their social media accounts, then they should stop posting.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
That is a fucking top kick. How the fuck can someone not be impressed with her A+ athleticism and technique.

I know diddly squat about football, a feat requiring actual effort growing up in country Victoria. But that photo is clearly fucking impressive.

Anyone who tried to make something else of it is an arsehole at best...

Ps - thanks to the mods. No arguments here!

Flow-Rider

Burner
I know diddly squat about football, a feat requiring actual effort growing up in country Victoria. But that photo is clearly fucking impressive.

Anyone who tried to make something else of it is an arsehole at best...

Ps - thanks to the mods. No arguments here!
It makes me think what type of person you really are, have a look at all the pages where you've referenced someone as a bogan and insulted someone. But that's OK because it suits your opinion.

https://www.rotorburn.com/forums/index.php?search/47771/&q=Bogan&c[users]=Haakon&o=date

Haakon

Fine. I’ll stop using the term bogan and instead just say “ignorant uneducated violent arsehole”. They’re interchangeable terms anyway.

Minlak

custom titis
Fine. I’ll stop using the term bogan and instead just say “ignorant uneducated violent arsehole”. They’re interchangeable terms anyway.
Sorry to stacknon but you really should stop using words you have made up your own meaning for to push your own agenda Bogans are not known for being arseholes or violent I fear this has been your experience not because they are “bogans” but because you are you.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Well you know how Sam Hill makes shredding look easy and you can't even imagine what it would take to be that good? That kick is totally like that. It is textbook.

Haakon

Well you know how Sam Hill makes shredding look easy and you can't even imagine what it would take to be that good? That kick is totally like that. It is textbook.

Yep. Don't need to know about footballs to see that she has waaaaaaay more strength, agility and coordination than I'll ever have!!

Flow-Rider

Burner
The reaction to that photo and the negative comments on here are out of place. I dont care if whoever picked that photo could have thought more about it and used another. I dont care what you think, what you say at home or even if you are just repeating what someone else said. Show some fucking respect. No wonder it is hard to get women playing sports.
Oh really, maybe you need to go through all the posts on this site and delete the highly offensive c word and euphemisms of it or that doesn't suit your agenda today ?