Little Things You Hate

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Its end of financial year in some countries this weekend. Cue urgent issues before year close that we've been sitting on for a month before logging support calls. Well f*÷ me if we've now gone home on the last working day beforw close.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Anyone want to learn the ins and out of CNC router, location Inner West Syd...must like mtbs, and beer, no dickheads.
Yes. Would it help that I can also run your finance and management teams? Oh and I think Yetis are over rated.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Ah, I know where you work. Bought a growler the day Batch opened.

I hear the pizza place is gone.
Yup, no more pizza.

Yes. Would it help that I can also run your finance and management teams? Oh and I think Yetis are over rated.
You could and it would help the finance dept , but taking from the last comment you fail the last part of the selection criteria;)

Can this machine cut out big wooden dildos @nzhumpy?

Rain...heavy rain...when I'm about to ride to work.
I can't see why not.

LTIH: The rain has been hammering all night here, Mr 8s first game of rugby has been cancelled and he's gutted.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We are just around the corner from Batch...you need to able lift a schooner, can't do that with a busted finger.

Edit: and we have proper hills, not mountains but just hills but it would great for your training purposes.
I've been brushing up on my Solidworks skills lately. Alas Sydney just isn't for me. Will be moving towards that direction in the near future, but still a good 5 hrs away

But the allure of being that close to a brewery would be a big plus

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
ayy wtf.

going home from work coming around a corner and some cunt was flying through it so fast they couldn't even keep their car in their own lane.

Had I been doodling along and not paying attention like what most motorist seem to do these days it would have been a head on.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
ayy wtf.

going home from work coming around a corner and some cunt was flying through it so fast they couldn't even keep their car in their own lane.

Had I been doodling along and not paying attention like what most motorist seem to do these days it would have been a head on.
That's a bit close for comfort.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Fastway Couriers!
Do they even courier?..
from what i am reading on various reviews, they are basically just a disposal service for your newly purchased goods.
any chance of actually receiving anything is purely accidental.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Fastway Couriers!
Do they even courier?..
from what i am reading on various reviews, they are basically just a disposal service for your newly purchased goods.
any chance of actually receiving anything is purely accidental.
Same deal. Just had an order delivery by ‘Fastway’ Got the message that my gear was on the truck and will be with me by days end and then going by the truck tracking it did laps of my area for another two days before the driver finally decided to pay me a visit.

Mr Adonis

Likes Bikes
Maybe we need a thread called 'Little things you dont get'?
We have this whingeing little fat slob in our group - all he does is whinge and whine all day about his pay as a contractor been too low; he cant afford to go on holidays because his wife has maxxed out credit card (still paying off XMAS 2017!!); has no time for exercise, wife doesnt put out etc..
One day we were discussing bikes, and he asked how many I have, how much ive spent..
After I tell him, his response is,' haha, you Wogs, you have your 2 or 3 houses, nice cars, holidays, hobbies.....' Told me this in a joking way, but you could tell deep down he is pissed off.
I respond by telling him that life is a juggling act - if you want something, you need to give up something else -told him I dont smoke, drink, gamble, no fancy smart phone, no foxtel, bring food from home, rarely buy coffee, i try and ride in to work to keep fit, and train every lunchtime at work gym.
'But its all too hard at my age..' is his response.
'Mate, stop complaining that you cant afford what I can afford - if you quit smoking, stop buying your f@cking toast and coffee from canteen every morning, stop foxtel, and pay off your credit card on time, you will save thousands every year'.
'OK, but you dont know how to live - youre a tight ass, you count your dollars' he responds.
Yeah whatever - I just laughed it off.
What the f@ck is wrong with people?

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Same deal. Just had an order delivery by ‘Fastway’ Got the message that my gear was on the truck and will be with me by days end and then going by the truck tracking it did laps of my area for another two days before the driver finally decided to pay me a visit.
why would you send an item from Sydney to Newcastle to a depot in Tamworth?
you have to go through or very near Newcastle to get to Tamworth, and add another 5 hours onto the trip each way
WT actual F!