Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A friend had one a while back. He accidentally clunked it pretty hard on the bathroom one day and woke up kinked over his tub, puke everywhere, bunged up head, and a sore arm. I had one a while ago that went away after a few days of medication.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Some fucker got my card details and amused themselves sending about $1000 overseas over about a dozen transactions...

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Can you send me the replacement card info please? I need to get the body kit for the red XR4 and that is about £3,000 plus freight plus GST.

Ta

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Politicised work places...oh fuck off you self important cunt! So I figured I'd gotten away from office politics and all the stupidity that comes with it. Today I find out I'd been wrong! A business partner of moderate corporate standing in another service line of my large employer came to the coffee bar this morning. I'm juggling customers and a moody co-worker who is dragging stacks of chairs across the cafe floor to prove a point about how much of a hard task it is that she has to do...something I'd already said I'll take care of in "about 5 minutes..." and asks me to prepare a morning tea for some VIP guests at an unwarranted time+venue+number+value. I can't arrange such a thing as I don't have access to the required info so handball her to my boss, who is the person that handles this stuff. She snaps that it's me who will be organising it all and can't i make some random number of coffees? I play nice and reiterate that when the order comes through I am confident I can perform my duties, but that the order needs to come through the boss. She stresses they are VIPs...I remind her that all my customers receive the same high level of service whether they walk in from the streets or are the prime minister and she tells me these people deserve better, storms off muttering about how I'm no help and grumble grumble grumble...and then contacts my boss to complain about me not placing any value on these VIPs. He sees through it of course and it's all sweet, but fuck me I may as well have just been my usual cunt self about it all!!! Why bother being well mannered? I have never office particularly well and I don't understand how people do it daily.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Politicised work places...oh fuck off you self important cunt! So I figured I'd gotten away from office politics and all the stupidity that comes with it. Today I find out I'd been wrong! A business partner of moderate corporate standing in another service line of my large employer came to the coffee bar this morning. I'm juggling customers and a moody co-worker who is dragging stacks of chairs across the cafe floor to prove a point about how much of a hard task it is that she has to do...something I'd already said I'll take care of in "about 5 minutes..." and asks me to prepare a morning tea for some VIP guests at an unwarranted time+venue+number+value. I can't arrange such a thing as I don't have access to the required info so handball her to my boss, who is the person that handles this stuff. She snaps that it's me who will be organising it all and can't i make some random number of coffees? I play nice and reiterate that when the order comes through I am confident I can perform my duties, but that the order needs to come through the boss. She stresses they are VIPs...I remind her that all my customers receive the same high level of service whether they walk in from the streets or are the prime minister and she tells me these people deserve better, storms off muttering about how I'm no help and grumble grumble grumble...and then contacts my boss to complain about me not placing any value on these VIPs. He sees through it of course and it's all sweet, but fuck me I may as well have just been my usual cunt self about it all!!! Why bother being well mannered? I have never office particularly well and I don't understand how people do it daily.
I share your pain. If I had a greater tolerance of other people's bullshit, my world would be a much different place