Little Things You Hate

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Game of Thrones is overrated. I've watched it from the start and it still puts me to sleep.

Change my mind.
I’m with you, I watched the whole first season.. The whole dragons and fantasy thing is a yawn fest..

On a separate note, Ricky Gervais’s After life is a great watch.. Quality british tv very different tangent for Gervais.. Probably should have moved this to LTYL..

Binaural

Eats Squid
I love the GOT books, but I never watch TV so rarely see the show. I tend to get most of my show viewing outside airplanes just watching a few clips on youtube. Low-key pissed that I am bound to get the books spoiled by the show. Those things are massive, quite an investment in my time. I remember how angrysad I was that the author of the Wheel of Time series died 11 books into a 14-book series - by that stage I had to know how it ended.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
God is gonna be pissed.....
It is sad that a beautiful building has been torched but what I find more unpleasant about the whole thing is that Macron already is out panhandling the international community help to pay to rebuild it.

Damn, it is still smoldering away in a first world country and part of one of the most wealthiest religious organisations on the planet that is perpetually crying poor. I'll bet it won't be too hard finding mucho Euros from old school European wealth anyhow.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Some dumb fuckstain has snapped off our last parting off blade, and not owned up to it and ordered a new one, and now I’m stuck at fucking work having to complete 4 brass seal seats. Half turn it, take each piece out the lathe, cut it with a fucking circ. Saw, then put back in and re clock it all up and finish it from the other side. I’d have been done an hour ago.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Some dumb fuckstain has snapped off our last parting off blade, and not owned up to it and ordered a new one, and now I’m stuck at fucking work having to complete 4 brass seal seats. Half turn it, take each piece out the lathe, cut it with a fucking circ. Saw, then put back in and re clock it all up and finish it from the other side. I’d have been done an hour ago.
I have no idea what you are talking about but can feel your anger from here.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk