Little Things You Hate

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Pump your brakes there Commissar, that sounds like Bolshevism!
I'll admit that I had to Google Bolshevism and yep, I was disappointed to find that it isn't a place for people who like Nutella to hang out.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I had to google "people who like Nutella" and I'm guessing I didn't find nearly as many clear answers to my questions as you found for yours.
What does that even mean!?
It may be because of the American cult of people who have a competition to see who can feed their missus and make her the fattest. I'd say Nutella is moderating what people post about their product and removing all links to the fat Americans.
Nutella is a bigger thing than religion.

• Haha
Reactions: Zaf

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Won't you be in church for the four days off?
His knees are too sore...FFS didn't you read his Easter message?

I'll admit that I had to Google Bolshevism and yep, I was disappointed to find that it isn't a place for people who like Nutella to hang out.
You can eat all the governement authorised chocolate hazel nut brand unspecific spread you like, but don't think for a second that Ferrero will be slipping their poop goo in.

@Zaf the feeder find is wierd...maybe Nutella as body paint needs to be the next viral nutty sensation?

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Star Trek Discovery. I have always been a hardcore Trekkie and loved that it was all sciencey and avoided the schmultz. But fuck me dead this new one is fucking awful with all its feel good moral lessons shite.

And ffs stop fucking whispering the lines!!

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Star Trek Discovery. I have always been a hardcore Trekkie and loved that it was all sciencey and avoided the schmultz. But fuck me dead this new one is fucking awful with all its feel good moral lessons shite.

And ffs stop fucking whispering the lines!!
Another Land Rover?

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Lack of longevity of modern white goods.

Fisher & Paykel Topload just gave up after 5 years. We Got it when my first kid was born and expected a little more life than this. It replaced a 20 year old Kleenmaid that had burned out the motor.

I was about to get my daughter her new bike this month, 1k on a new front loader isn’t going to let that happen now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk