Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

moorey

call me Mia
FIL was diagnosed with a very aggressive cancer a few years ago that should have killed him. He underwent prolonged chemotherapy, and is in full remission, but with some very minor kidney issues.
The MIL now rants about the dangers of chemotherapy and evidence based medicine....you know...because minor kidney damage...and posts/shares stuff like this all over FB. :rolleyes:

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I don't know your in-laws from a bar of soap, they could be lovely people.

But that level of general ignorance gets under my skin.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Nope, give me the craps when I see them reversing and not even looking where they're reversing.
But why did you have to turn it into a ‘size-ist’ issue. Surely drivers and drivers irrespective of whether they have an SUV. Unless they are tradies of course.

Flow-Rider

Burner
But why did you have to turn it into a ‘size-ist’ issue. Surely drivers and drivers irrespective of whether they have an SUV. Unless they are tradies of course.
I see it a lot here with the very tight car parks, they're just too big for people not using their mirrors but not all SUV drivers are useless, ,maybe only the wives of public servants ;).

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Is this really a good way to market your urban/ commuter rig?

http://instagr.am/p/Bxl_9bQDtF4/
I was he'd it earlier and thought to myself "oh my! That bike is ugly." I see the video has been removed...

Fucking funerals, just found out a good mate I grew up with and travelled with had a heart attack last night whilst he was on a holiday, I'm to young for this shit...
Sorry to hear it man. It's never fun loosing your mates.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Changing light globes in modern cars.
Sore, cut hands and 40min of my life I won't get back. There must be an easy way to change them in such tight spaces!!!!

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Sore, cut hands and 40min of my life I won't get back. There must be an easy way to change them in such tight spaces!!!!
Checked out my mother's new Picanto the other day. Realised whilst looking under the bonnet that you have to take the grill off and the headlights out of the car to change the headlight globes.

Kia...you are not Mercedes-Benz..please stop following their lead.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Checked out my mother's new Picanto the other day. Realised whilst looking under the bonnet that you have to take the grill off and the headlights out of the car to change the headlight globes.

Kia...you are not Mercedes-Benz..please stop following their lead.
On the Megane the easiest way to change low beam globes is to take off the whole front bumper assembly and then remove the headlights... There is technically an access port inside the wheel well, but if your hands are any bigger than Trump you’ll never get the globe out...

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
On the Megane the easiest way to change low beam globes is to take off the whole front bumper assembly and then remove the headlights... There is technically an access port inside the wheel well, but if your hands are any bigger than Trump you’ll never get the globe out...
Changed the bulbs on the Mazda and it was surprisingly easy. 10 minutes. No blood. Including commissioning.

Pretty sure the thing about the Megane is that you go into Autobarn and say how about a couple of low beams globes for my Megane and after some deliberation the salesperson says ok, that is a fair trade.