Little Things You Hate

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
printers and the dodgy tricks to make you buy ink. I've not printed anything that wasn't in black and white this year, yet I'm out of all the coloured ink, and it wont print in black and white until I replace it. I have a backlog of double sized black ink cartridges as it doesn't make use of it to print black
I was listening to the radio recently and a guy had a tip for how to 'hack' printer cartridges. Can't quite remember how it worked but it involved placing some tape or something over a sensor or chip. Might be worth researching.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
printers and the dodgy tricks to make you buy ink. I've not printed anything that wasn't in black and white this year, yet I'm out of all the coloured ink, and it wont print in black and white until I replace it. I have a backlog of double sized black ink cartridges as it doesn't make use of it to print black
Time to go paperless!

link1896

Mr Greenfield
if nothing else, sitting next to the engines is 10db louder.

I'm in tassie years ago, a week after the Qantas flight had an oxygen gas tank explode. Our dash8 went to take off, only one propellers pitch control worked, so back into the terminal we go. wait till 9am for Sydney engineering to get their ass to the desk. Pilots standing amongst all the passengers in the terminal on the phone to engineering. He announces "so 4 passengers are allowed to fly, as its classified as a single engine flight". i've never seen 30 odd people all mutter "fuck off" simultaneously while stepping back.
plane took off with crew only.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Sure it's got nothing to do with the 80kg excess baggage she's packing?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
“Mr Meldrum said his client needed to drink "an awful lot of water", consuming one litre during the day and taking another litre to bed.”

So she got given 1/4 of her current daytime intake in 1 hour and somehow that wasn’t enough. As soon as she get thirsty she could have gotten up right? COMPO!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It doesn't look like she drinks very much water. How much water would someone need to drink to get cut off???

1 litre a day is not much.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Sure it's got nothing to do with the 80kg excess baggage she's packing?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Did you just assume it’s gender,
All those little things you need to buy when swapping bits over onto new frames. Bottom bracket standards, shift cables, brake cables and then all the other unnecessary stuff you buy because "why not, I'm already putting in an order"
dude tell me about it. “May aswell rebuild hub...... new bearings, new socks, no dont need socks...... yeah okay new socks.......”

Ordered new socks but no brake adaptor. FML, that should arrive tomorrow though.

rstim

Likes Dirt
Big things I hate! Scumbags breaking into my mates shop in Derby and flogging shit! They've worked so hard setting up the shop and are doing a great job of it. Hope they get caught the thieving scum.

If any burners see bikes matching the description for sale send me a PM please.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk