Little Things You Hate

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll wager she hasn't seen her ankles for quite some time. Perhaps it's the Colonel that needs the suing ?
Council worker (assuming desk job). Couldn't return to work for 2 months with a broken ankle ::rolleyes:O
Can't do things she loves like "gardening and exercise". Husband left her....I can imagine a few reasons why

This is from Betoota right?

safreek

Big things I hate! Scumbags breaking into my mates shop in Derby and flogging shit! They've worked so hard setting up the shop and are doing a great job of it. Hope they get caught the thieving scum.

If any burners see bikes matching the description for sale send me a PM please.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk
Fucken scumbags, hope they don't make it to the mainland, much harder to find

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
Shyte... having the fat meat sock discover this in the chainstay of the pigs current pork sled... its grown so much in two weeks.... Luckily, the cunning bugger left le old "panty bruise" at a bearded friends house several years ago, so maybe back on a full sus peddling his fat arse to work....... so maybe all is not forked. Let's all prey that a bike purchased in Roppongi Tokyo is warrantied by Spec Australia.....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Shyte... having the fat meat sock discover this in the chainstay of the pigs current pork sled... its grown so much in two weeks.... Luckily, the cunning bugger left le old "panty bruise" at a bearded friends house several years ago, so maybe back on a full sus peddling his fat arse to work....... so maybe all is not forked. Let's all prey that a bike purchased in Roppongi Tokyo is warrantied by Spec Australia.....

View attachment 353717
That'll buff out dude.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
This really, truly is a problem!

https://www.theguardian.com/austral...ent-buyers-guard-against-a-defective-purchase

If I’m buying an apartment now, what can I do to protect myself?
Gall is blunt. “Don’t buy a new apartment over three storeys. Don’t do it.”

“There are good developers and good builders out there but you don’t know who they are anymore. Some of the good ones are now producing worse quality. You simply don’t know if the builder you are dealing with is going to close down tomorrow, whether they are on the edge and cutting corners.

“My advice to people in the market for a new apartment is don’t. Don’t buy until it is six, seven, 10 years old.

“My advice to my kids is stick to the three-level walk-ups. If they are new, don’t go over three storeys. If they are old, check the strata records with someone who knows what they are looking at. And never buy off the plan.”

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
LTIH: the horn on the new wheels...so very disappointing. I seriously reckon they found an old box of Toyota Echo horns and said fuck it, they'll do.

The tooter on the old car was brilliant, it would startle muppets from their phone induced gaze at greenlights thinking they had a angry, drug induced truckie behind them as they dropped the phone and fumbled for gears, now all I get is disapproving, derisive glances in the rear view mirror.

Goes off to search for train horns on Google...

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
LTIH: the horn on the new wheels...so very disappointing. I seriously reckon they found an old box of Toyota Echo horns and said fuck it, they'll do.

The tooter on the old car was brilliant, it would startle muppets from their phone induced gaze at greenlights thinking they had a angry, drug induced truckie behind them as they dropped the phone and fumbled for gears, now all I get is disapproving, derisive glances in the rear view mirror.

Try looking for the Nautilus air horn on eBay...

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I was kinda joking about the searching for a new horn but I'm intrigued now after looking at that.
They are bloody good. The Mazda sounds like an effette laryngitic quail.

LTIH, I bought some stickers to put on the XR advertising my business. The fuckers printed them at about 3 pixels per metre. I sent the full resolution image file for the logo too. Ah well another printer needs some work.

Haakon

Keeps on digging

Haha. One thing I love about the Alfa - super authoritative fuck off out of my way horn.

Megane was an apologetic meep meep, it had its horn replaced by old 90s Reno horns I had that were proper. The Clio had a pathetic barina beep beep, it was replaced by dual horns form a Mazda CX-7 my brother was wrecking.

It’s worth the effort to replace - every now and then some numpty needs the full “honk!!!” treatment!

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Haha. One thing I love about the Alfa - super authoritative fuck off out of my way horn.

Megane was an apologetic meep meep, it had its horn replaced by old 90s Reno horns I had that were proper. The Clio had a pathetic barina beep beep, it was replaced by dual horns form a Mazda CX-7 my brother was wrecking.

It’s worth the effort to replace - every now and then some numpty needs the full “honk!!!” treatment!

Don't confuse authorative with panic-stricken. Your horn is panic-stricken because it needs to get off the road before it breaks down.

Binaural

Eats Squid
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-down-while-on-phone-wins-payout-from-cyclist

I find this infuriating. This idiot stepped onto the road while the traffic light was green for traffic, whilst looking at her phone, panicked when she realised the cyclist was coming and then stepped back into his path as he tried to dodge her. The judge even said the cyclist was travelling at a reasonable speed for conditions. Nevertheless, he was found 50% responsible for hitting the woman and causing her to sustain a minor head injury. Riding into the inner city for work every day, I get imbeciles stepping in front of me on dedicated bike paths while staring at their phone all the time. How can it possibly be fair to hold a driver or rider to account for a complete absence of personal responsibility?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-down-while-on-phone-wins-payout-from-cyclist

I find this infuriating. This idiot stepped onto the road while the traffic light was green for traffic, whilst looking at her phone, panicked when she realised the cyclist was coming and then stepped back into his path as he tried to dodge her. The judge even said the cyclist was travelling at a reasonable speed for conditions. Nevertheless, he was found 50% responsible for hitting the woman and causing her to sustain a minor head injury. Riding into the inner city for work every day, I get imbeciles stepping in front of me on dedicated bike paths while staring at their phone all the time. How can it possibly be fair to hold a driver or rider to account for a complete absence of personal responsibility?
Wouldn't she have been booked for j walking and then have automatically lost the case in Australia?

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Planned obsolescence... Nothing new, but every now and then something will really annoy. Bosch wiper blades as factory fitted to the Alfa - cant replace the rubber blade itself, you have to replace the whole assembly... Grrr.

Replaced them with Valeo wipers, which can have the inserts replaced.