Little Things You Hate

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
You're missing out. Coconut is delish.

Pretty sure h ad more than that just this week...all the cunts be "so good to have rain, we need it so much..." it's coastal you dicks and just going back out to sea!!! Let that shit blow over and fall somewhere useful.

Thank you Poodle. We've had 125mm here at home since Jan1. Where as the Sunshine Coast got that in the weekend just gone. Doesn't make it over the range sadly.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Thank you Poodle. We've had 125mm here at home since Jan1. Where as the Sunshine Coast got that in the weekend just gone. Doesn't make it over the range sadly.
Its going to take a big fan to blow it all the way to you! I'd just be happy if it made it the short drive inland...it wouldn't need to go far here.

stirk

Burner
Yep, @DMan it pisses down more on the concrete cities. I live near Sydney's catchment 80 km from the beaches and it's drier than a gigalo at the end of his shift.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Ours suffer the same fate. And they're primarily used to clean dust off so I'm not surprised they lose their edges. The ones we've got are the ones delivered new 6 years ago and have needed replacing for about three years. It doesn't rain much around here.
Nothing in terms of windscreen wipers lasts in either the Western Division of NSW or the Mallee...nothing. I've owned the same vehicle since January 2002 and every year I change blades (some years, windscreens as well - on my third at the moment). Just about to throw out the last set of Euro style blade thingys and go back to basic Tridon. And change wiper blades every July 1st. Without fail...

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Nothing in terms of windscreen wipers lasts in either the Western Division of NSW or the Mallee...nothing. I've owned the same vehicle since January 2002 and every year I change blades (some years, windscreens as well - on my third at the moment). Just about to throw out the last set of Euro style blade thingys and go back to basic Tridon. And change wiper blades every July 1st. Without fail...
I'd adopt a similar plan, except Holden/Chevrolet decided to fit proprietary blades at $35 a set (at least). I haven't looked properly but there has to be a work around

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Not discussing things properly with your wife....

Now I find out she thought I was buying the new bike for her, not my role of just finding the best parts deals and getting it built.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freediver

I can go full Karen
I'm amazed at how often people change their wiper blades, when performance starts to drop run you finger nail or a green scourer along them and see how much greasy road grime comes off. Often that's all they need.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Not discussing things properly with your wife....

Now I find out she thought I was buying the new bike for her, not my role of just finding the best parts deals and getting it built.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She wants to know you put your love into it.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
So Israel Folau has started a Go Fund Me campaign to raise 3 million to take on the ARU in court because he believes his contract was unfairly terminated although the ARU quite rightly tore it up because he couldnt keep his bigoted/homophobic mouth shout.

Any coincidence that 3 mill is the amount that he is out of pocket due to something completely of his own doing? serious question.

What fucking irks me the most though is the people most likely to contribute will probably be families in Western Sydney of Pacific Island descent that probably have much better things to spend their money on rather than a guy that that was being paid 1 mill + a year to play rugby, he really is portraying himself as a self important, entitled dick.

/rant.