Little Things You Hate

Flow-Rider

Burner
Deliverance part 1 with the banjo playing in the back ground.

There's a pack of day time mums ( the Shazza type ) that have moved into the pump track shelter during every week day, leave the place like a friggen cyclone hit it and kids that should have been in school lining the pump track with food scraps and rocks. When they've finished with their scooters they just leave them in the middle of the pump track and go rolling around on the ground in another part of the track. I don't mind sharing the pump track with kids, if anything I encourage it but teach your kids some pump track etiquette so that everyone can use it and oh, yeah, take your dirty rubbish back home with you or deposit it in the bin before you leave you friggen grubs.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Deliverance part 1 with the banjo playing in the back ground.

There's a pack of day time mums ( the Shazza type ) that have moved into the pump track shelter during every week day, leave the place like a friggen cyclone hit it and kids that should have been in school lining the pump track with food scraps and rocks. When they've finished with their scooters they just leave them in the middle of the pump track and go rolling around on the ground in another part of the track. I don't mind sharing the pump track with kids, if anything I encourage it but teach your kids some pump track etiquette so that everyone can use it and oh, yeah, take your dirty rubbish back home with you or deposit it in the bin before you leave you friggen grubs.
Bracken Ridge? To be expected.

It's a shazza mum dance party with bluetooth speakers, bags of chips and lollies on the weekends.

I'm happy for that though cause those new pump tracks are great for the kids. Adults are secondary for them IMO.

wavike

Likes Dirt
I drive past there on way to visit family every couple of weeks. Located between Zillmere and Bracken Ridge, very low income area. It's a great facility and chookablock very time I've been past. At least there seems to be a lot of parents there and not just dump kids off and go play the pokies.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Bracken Ridge? To be expected.

It's a shazza mum dance party with bluetooth speakers, bags of chips and lollies on the weekends.

I'm happy for that though cause those new pump tracks are great for the kids. Adults are secondary for them IMO.
It's the one at Darra, I'd say more like that type that don't like cleaning the house after the kids have run a riot but easier to let them destroy public amenities by ripping plants out, blocking the drains on the pump track with rocks and leaving their rubbish everywhere. It's got me fucked how any gross prick would even tap a thing like that to have a kid in the first place. :eek:

stirk

Burner
So Israel Folau has started a Go Fund Me campaign to raise 3 million to take on the ARU in court because he believes his contract was unfairly terminated although the ARU quite rightly tore it up because he couldnt keep his bigoted/homophobic mouth shout.

Any coincidence that 3 mill is the amount that he is out of pocket due to something completely of his own doing? serious question.

What fucking irks me the most though is the people most likely to contribute will probably be families in Western Sydney of Pacific Island descent that probably have much better things to spend their money on rather than a guy that that was being paid 1 mill + a year to play rugby, he really is portraying himself as a self important, entitled dick.

/rant.
100% backing this post. People like him are ruining what go fund me is for, being wealthy already, cock.

Does this bloke not know one of the great footy players is homosexual and many more and that it does not fucking matter. And more footy players are cheating drug taking wife bashing arseholes. Go figure.

Give him money folks, he's poor and out of work.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
^ shits me to tears, Drew Mitchell nailed it on his feed when he said there are families on go fund me asking for 200k for leukaemia treatment for their children and not even getting 1/2 that and here we have someone who is asking the public for $3mill in the hope of winning $10 mill with a disclaimer saying all funds are basically going into the pocket

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Wtf? Isn’t that the religious idiot who got canned from a sports ball team for being a homophobic fuckhead?

Who would feel sorry for such an idiot?

If it proceeds to court the legal teams will have a field day.

If Folau gets up the ARU are boned, what's acceptable or "right" (morally) will be determined at law, I don't think that thats right (correct).

Haakon

Keeps on digging
It’s consistent with the rightward swing around the world... Looking for example at what’s happening to women’s rights in the US makes this sports muppet look benign (even though in itself it’s setting a nasty precedent).

I’d even argue the LNP can take some blame here, their obscene handling of the gay marriage thing legitimised these people and their “right to express their shitty ideas”.

Not the first time some dumb prick has used their sky fairy delusions to justify stupid and nasty opinions.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I think we should have a little sensitivity to his situation, as he is a staunch religious zealot, he is clearly suffering from serious mental illness!
another person continuing the brainwashing beliefs under the guise of religion for financial betterment.....what a cock!

safreek

LTIH: Looking for an iron horse porter (possibly) and it turns out they named a fatbike that as well. Why, just why.
Not really going to do it, just a moment of madness, nowhere to ride something like that

Flow-Rider

Burner
How many homeless across Australia can you feed and clothe with 400k, what a waste of money over rubbish and that's not to mention how much it will cost the other side to challenge it.
LTIH: Looking for an iron horse porter (possibly) and it turns out they named a fatbike that as well. Why, just why.
Not really going to do it, just a moment of madness, nowhere to ride something like that
You reside not far from the beach, a mate of mine rides all the inland tracks through Byron bay and Nambuccu heads on one.