Little Things You Hate

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
I wonder if the religious liberty people would be so supportive if he was Muslim instead of Christian, but saying the exact same thing?
Or just a Christian saying he wants to keep some slaves. Same book says it's ok.

EDIT: snap!

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Yep, with the awful ACL now involved. They're still pissed about the gay marriage thing and want revenge.

Funny how the old testament is largely only of interest to them when convenient.
It's starting to look like ol' mate Izzy is being played here and the ACL want their say and are using Folau to push their agenda, I reckon it's about time these fundamentalist christian groups lost their tax free status because this sure as shit shows what they're using the funds for and it's not helping the homeless or any of the countless other needs for such funds...

Bet GoFundMe won't have the balls to shut it down though as he hasn't started it. Even though it's for exactly the same cause.
It won't be through Go Fund Me, I reckon they'll set there own site up.

Last edited:

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
It's starting to look like ol' mate Izzy is being played here and the ACL want their say and are using Folau to push their agenda, I reckon it's about time these fundamentalist christian groups lost their tax free status because this sure as shit shows what they're using the funds for and it's not helping the homeless or any of the other countless needs for such funds...

It won't be through Go Fund Me, I reckon they'll set there own site up.
My bad. I thought I'd read it was another GoFundMe

moorey

call me Mia
Or just a Christian saying he wants to keep some slaves. Same book says it's ok.

EDIT: snap!
You can beat your slaves...as long as they don’t die within 24h (from memory)

Edit 24-48h.
“If a man beats his male or female slave with a club and the slave dies as a result, the owner must be punished. But if the slave recovers within a day or two, then the owner shall not be punished, since the slave is his property.”

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I could pick out a dozen things he does that goes against Old Testament laws that he chooses to ignore.
The tattoo one is frequently mentioned, but what about mixing fabrics? And cutting hair? Don’t eat fat? Don’t speak the name of other gods? Never sit where a menstruating woman has sat?
Oh, that’s right...the Old Testament doesn’t apply any more. Except when you want it to.
I think the concerned public has a right to know his tithing history and the sensitive one...rather than Circumnavigating the issues.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
seems its not uncommon for islander players to support extended families, and folau's dad certainly like the money for his church. There must be an awful lot of vested interests egging him on here, and he wasn't the brightest spark to start with.

and to think we could be talking about the super rugby finals and upcoming world cup. or even about how nearly two thousand years after one man had been nailed to a tree for saying how great it would be to be nice to people for a change.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
or even about how nearly two thousand years after one man had been nailed to a tree for saying how great it would be to be nice to people for a change.
Funny isn't it, that man is supposed to do as jesus did, which was pretty much to be charitable and nice to everybody, and yet these turds are more interested in playing god and dispensing judgment.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Pretty sure I can’t blame bike helmets for the developing bald patch... Nearly time to go the chrome dome...

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Getting home from work and hearing the distinct sound of water moving through a pipe without any taps being open.....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Getting home from work and hearing the distinct sound of water moving through a pipe without any taps being open.....
On a Friday too. I had a call recently (before all the rain) from my agents - 4:30ish on a Friday advising there was a massive amount of water filling the yard. Not much to be done with that kind of notice that wasn't going to need a 3rd kidney! I did a quick inspection and was confident the issue was from the water corporation's side of the metre. A week later they confirmed this. Have you worked out what's going on?

Actually don't answer that until we set up a sweep. I'm taking hot water system for $3.

Pretty sure I can’t blame bike helmets for the developing bald patch... Nearly time to go the chrome dome...
Its definitely the helmet. That or the wanking are the only 2 factors I can identify with a >95% statistical accuracy.