Little Things You Hate

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Company reps not showing to provide quotes. Had booked two different companies to provide quotes for some work (different days) and neither showed. No call or message. If you don’t want to do the job just say so. Perhaps it’s the universe telling me to do it my self (gutter replacement)

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
My postman can eat a dick! So can the neighbours he keeps giving my mail too. Had a sizeable pile jammed in the mailbox today, all bills of course from the last few organisations that can't email me a bill. The oldest is from may!

Haakon

Keeps on digging

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Been there too, walked the perimeter, respected the areas asked not to photograph.

Hugely spiritual place, would never be my place to decide what I should do there.
I have little interest in sky fairies of any culture. But mostly I wasnt able to muster any respect for the locals at the time for a bunch of other reasons.

Not a popular position I know, but meh. Its geology, its no different from climbing in Yosemite - I respect for them for what they are, not because some people believe in ghosts.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
If you can't feel a spiritual place, that's sad.

It's nothing about sky fairies or anything. It's about feeling that a place is special.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
What do you mean by spiritual? No, that’s getting into religion and that’s a one way trip to tedium...

Like I said, at the time I had my reasons for zero respect for the customs of the locals.

I have waaaay more respect for natural wonders like that than humans. View from the top was monumentally astounding. That could be said to have been spiritual.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
What do you mean by spiritual? No, that’s getting into religion and that’s a one way trip to tedium...

Like I said, at the time I had my reasons for zero respect for the customs of the locals.

I have waaaay more respect for natural wonders like that than humans. View from the top was monumentally astounding. That could be said to have been spiritual.
would you ride your road bike through a cemetery?

Haakon

Keeps on digging
would you ride your road bike through a cemetery?
Have done so before... Also a mountain bike :)

I’d say I wouldn’t mind my grave being turned into some hectic jump, but I intend on being incinerated. Mouldering in the ground gives me the creeps...

You can use my ashes in cement for some trail features :)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well either I have just thrown $200 into the wind and not noticed, or I didn't collect my cash from the atm...here's hoping for the latter. Well assuming that there is some way to get that money back. What a great evening!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Well either I have just thrown $200 into the wind and not noticed, or I didn't collect my cash from the atm...here's hoping for the latter. Well assuming that there is some way to get that money back. What a great evening!
If no-one happens by and grabs it, the machine should suck it back in and you'll get it back. Not that I've ever done exactly the same stupid ass thing myself

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk