Little Things You Hate

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I’m “spiritually bankrupt” and think cemeteries are the biggest wastes of space, but I still wouldn’t climb Uluru.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I’m “spiritually bankrupt” and think cemeteries are the biggest wastes of space, but I still wouldn’t climb Uluru.
They're often the last bastion of urban green space in the inner city 'burbs though, so that's a positive.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I’m not saying I’d piss on a bible, but I’m not saying I wouldn’t... It certainly deserves a lot less respect than other works of fiction.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Sitting in the car in Mildura in the wind and rain, waiting to pick up Little Sender from his Gang Show performance, instead of sitting in The Palace in Broken Hill, talking shit before a weekend of racing.

Damn offspring and his elephant-like memory.

Spanky_Ham

Porcinus Slappius
whaaa,the meat sock is a big fwarking sheet stain.... So, a few years ago... we got this.

first new bike in 37 years....

it was a good bike for us, where we were....

but.... she suffered a horrible death...

and now... like the six million dollar man, most of it has been replaced (*yeah, specialized buff up on YOUR product knowledge)... now, she's (he's we accept all types) all carbony....

but, just cant get to likening it....

what a kvnt spanky is...... hate the fat fwark

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Going to the grocery store and forgetting why I'm here. Decided to stall for a few minutes and still no recollection. Fuck you Woolworth's! I don't need your barage of advertising!

Really hoping I don't discover I need toilet paper in the morning. Nah jokes...I brought some a few days ago.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I actually resent the term ANZAC spirit being used in that illustration, you can fight that battle by yourself...don't bring us into it.

#justsayin'

Last edited:

Jpez

Down on the left!
LTIH. Grub screws.
Every time I go near a grubscrew I can be sure I’ll be spending half an hour or more crawling around on the floor, dirt, paving or even worse decking! Searching for the little fuckers.
Evil mischievous little fuckers.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I expect to lose grubscrews so put a sheet on the ground.
I always put a towel under any time I pull a bike apart. I put the screws either in an old take away container or in line that I removed them on another towel so I can put things back to easily.

I learnt the hard way and spent heaps more time on 1/2 hour jobs that led to searching in grass for a single unobtainable bolt. Totally avoidable laziness and stupidity on my part.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Totally avoidable laziness and stupidity on my part.
You calling me lazy and stupid? ;)
I usually lose them fitting or repairing locks on doors. I never think of putting a sheet down because my confidence in myself is so total I never consider I’ll drop one..... until I do. Yep you’re right. Lazy and stupid.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
You calling me lazy and stupid? ;)
I usually lose them fitting or repairing locks on doors. I never think of putting a sheet down because my confidence in myself is so total I never consider I’ll drop one..... until I do. Yep you’re right. Lazy and stupid.
I have the lazy and stupid crown here :)
We can share.

Anyhow, it is easy to cut corners and think all will be fine if you just go ahead and many times it will.....but, when bits get lost then it is just an avoidable crap situation.

I have a few tiny bolts hidden in the backyard lawn now. No one alive will ever see those again. I spent time searching unsuccessfully and the only thing I learnt was 'try to be smarter next time'

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I have the lazy and stupid crown here :)
We can share.

Anyhow, it is easy to cut corners and think all will be fine if you just go ahead and many times it will.....but, when bits get lost then it is just an avoidable crap situation.

I have a few tiny bolts hidden in the backyard lawn now. No one alive will ever see those again. I spent time searching unsuccessfully and the only thing I learnt was 'try to be smarter next time'
Get yourself a strong magnet. Many many times I've managed to look and feel (oh so slightly) less stupid, thanks to the wonders of my attraction wand.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk