Little Things You Hate

Flow-Rider

Burner
When you start getting old like me, you end up with carpal tunnel and no matter how hard you try to hold things you end up dropping them, also have lost some feeling in my finger tips so not sure how tight I'm holding things these days, It just starts happening gradually ask any old trades person that works with their hands all the time.

safreek

What do you mean by spiritual? No, that’s getting into religion and that’s a one way trip to tedium...

Like I said, at the time I had my reasons for zero respect for the customs of the locals.

I have waaaay more respect for natural wonders like that than humans. View from the top was monumentally astounding. That could be said to have been spiritual.
Have to say that I enjoyed climbing Ayers rock when younger

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Get yourself a strong magnet. Many many times I've managed to look and feel (oh so slightly) less stupid, thanks to the wonders of my attraction wand.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
My Dad had one and they are pretty impressive. Will have to get hold of one. Thanks for bringing that one up and it is something we all should have in the shed.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Magnetic parts tray gentlemen.

As for putting grease on the bolt, that just ensure that 1) I will drop it after cleaning it up nicely, greasing it, and as I'm about to slip it back into place....2) that it will be easy to find as I just need to look for the fuzzy lump of shit on my floor!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Magnetic parts tray gentlemen.

As for putting grease on the bolt, that just ensure that 1) I will drop it after cleaning it up nicely, greasing it, and as I'm about to slip it back into place....2) that it will be easy to find as I just need to look for the fuzzy lump of shit on my floor!
You only put a dab of grease on the end of the allen key so when you insert the key the grub screw (think very small screw that has no head. Not a stem bolt) will stay on the allen key.

The outside of the grubby eon’t get that grease on it (if you don’t have antiseize or loctite on the thread you should atleast grease it ya lawless monkeys)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You only put a dab of grease on the end of the allen key so when you insert the key the grub screw (think very small screw that has no head. Not a stem bolt) will stay on the allen key.

The outside of the grubby eon’t get that grease on it (if you don’t have antiseize or loctite on the thread you should atleast grease it ya lawless monkeys)
But how will you find it when you drop it, if yiu don't have it covered in the fuzz attracting grease?

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Bugger @moorey . Back injuries are no fun at all. Make sure you've got a good physio and do the exercises/rehab diligently.

I came to this thread with the intention of whining about how I had to fix the gas heater on a sub 10 deg Carntburra day but moorey's put that into perspective.

Get well soon.

moorey

call me Mia
Bugger @moorey . Back injuries are no fun at all. Make sure you've got a good physio and do the exercises/rehab diligently.

I came to this thread with the intention of whining about how I had to fix the gas heater on a sub 10 deg Carntburra day but moorey's put that into perspective.

Get well soon.
:D I’m all good, man. I tweaked the back a week ago, while camping (being a man, lifting silly stuff). Been putting up with it, just on a bit of Neurofen, (even did an all mountain race Sunday), then Friday eve, cooking the kids dinner, dropped a spoon, bent down to pick it up....boom. Go figure.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Resorted to endone the first night. Trying to avoid them.
I don’t drink. Might be a good time to start.
Finding a pain killer that works for "you" is a painful process with discs. I usually rate endone as a great pain killer, but it was next to useless when my back was fucking me over. It took ages to come on and once it did only worked if I took a good enough dose to fall asleep. Of course when you wake up you have to hit it again pretty quick before the pain loads up again. I tried a variety of other prescriptions and didn't get much joy out of them either. I ended up crunching digesic for a couple of weeks. It's not good for the user and I don't recommend. One doctor wanted to get me on diazepam but the script was pretty expensive. On the 2 occasions I have had flare ups anti-inflamtories with codeine have worked for me, but these were short term incidents. It's a shit situation, good luck.

I didn't consider any natural pain killers at the time.