Little Things You Hate

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I contested it, pointed out it’s a bike frame. Denied.
They don't like wanted ads on marketplace. I've tried it a few times and it always gets knocked back. Contesting gets you nothing, they don't even explain it.

...still better than ebay

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
They don't like wanted ads on marketplace. I've tried it a few times and it always gets knocked back. Contesting gets you nothing, they don't even explain it.

...still better than ebay

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
Read the info they sent. Didn’t say no WTB’s

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Not in ‘marketplace’. Most mtb pages allowed it. Not all.
The MTB pages will come through. You don't really want regular ol' people trying to help you find a bike frame.
You will end up with a load of offers for used Cranes and Repcos with plastic bushings and not the Banshee's you seek :)

moorey

call me Mia
The MTB pages will come through. You don't really want regular ol' people trying to help you find a bike frame.
You will end up with a load of offers for used Cranes and Repcos with plastic bushings and not the Banshee's you seek :)
She doesn’t need a second banshee...just something up to 10yo in short travel I can keep under 11kg with her current parts. You know I love me a banshee, but it’s not a girls XC racer.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
She doesn’t need a second banshee...just something up to 10yo in short travel I can keep under 11kg with her current parts. You know I love me a banshee, but it’s not a girls XC racer.
You can only have so many banshee's I guess. Time for a Orange or a Yeti. An 11kg bike is a great bike target weight for the young lady.