Little Things You Hate

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Well there goes my rant about gym wankers hogging the weights area.
I’m sorry for the girls and families, it’s been an awful year for them.
Heavy times for kids to deal with. It's hard enough facing that stuff as an adult.
That's heavy.
I hope they all stay close and look after one another. Very sad.
Cheers all, I think that it is fortunate that they are all very close and supportive of each other, it's amazing to watch their individual and collective resilience through it all.

safreek

Grubs who spit.

Stopped at lights, turned green and off I went only to have some guy come sprinting up to the footpath realize he was about to run in front of cars moving off. I could see his face flaring up and then he slagged across my windscreen. Not enough fluid to wash off that muck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Should of punched the filthy grot, or at least stopped and abused if the opportunity was there

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
lovely winters day here, rode in to school with the kid, stoped in the park to kick a footie on the way. get to school and there is 1 other bike in the rack, and that was one abandoned there last year. 900 kids all within 4km, most within 1. bike paths to the back gate, but everyone wants to park in the drop off zone and create a traffic mess.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
lovely winters day here, rode in to school with the kid, stoped in the park to kick a footie on the way. get to school and there is 1 other bike in the rack, and that was one abandoned there last year. 900 kids all within 4km, most within 1. bike paths to the back gate, but everyone wants to park in the drop off zone and create a traffic mess.
You can't sit in your car on FB if you're trying to hold a bike though....

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Straya service.

1. Italian lounge faded, local supplier inspects, declares faulty, orders a new cover from Italy. I remind them more than once we have a non-standard small lounge size, remind Italy. Wait 3 months. Company takes lounge away, next day phone call “do you want a larger lounge, cover is for larger model”. Now wait another 3 months for another cover.

2. Deck delivered minus one special joist. Company who supplied deck apologised & places an order with the steel supplier (Erskine Park). Promised 2 weeks. Gave them 3. Rang to check item manufactured. Yep, manufactured in Qld. Was at Erskine Park for work yesterday. So fkn pissed I have to go back tomorrow.

3. Mum’s fairly new apartment intercom - the zero button is busted - so you can’t use the panel to buzz anyone. Been busted for months & months. I rang the strata company today to follow up, answer was “Yeah nah we’ve spoken to the supplier old stock can’t source parts need to replace the entire intercom system in the entire building including all the units in each apartment at an enormous cost so it’s going to the AGM for approval”. Replace the entire intercom system because the zero button is broken.

Straya. The lucky country.

I swear there are hundreds of thousands of jobs in Straya purely to unfuck fuckups.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Straya service.

1. Italian lounge faded, local supplier inspects, declares faulty, orders a new cover from Italy. I remind them more than once we have a non-standard small lounge size, remind Italy. Wait 3 months. Company takes lounge away, next day phone call “do you want a larger lounge, cover is for larger model”. Now wait another 3 months for another cover.

2. Deck delivered minus one special joist. Company who supplied deck apologised & places an order with the steel supplier (Erskine Park). Promised 2 weeks. Gave them 3. Rang to check item manufactured. Yep, manufactured in Qld. Was at Erskine Park for work yesterday. So fkn pissed I have to go back tomorrow.

3. Mum’s fairly new apartment intercom - the zero button is busted - so you can’t use the panel to buzz anyone. Been busted for months & months. I rang the strata company today to follow up, answer was “Yeah nah we’ve spoken to the supplier old stock can’t source parts need to replace the entire intercom system in the entire building including all the units in each apartment at an enormous cost so it’s going to the AGM for approval”. Replace the entire intercom system because the zero button is broken.

Straya. The lucky country.

I swear there are hundreds of thousands of jobs in Straya purely to unfuck fuckups.
You’ve never lived in a developing country have you.
Shit runs like a Swiss clock here in comparison. Nothing to to do with Straya. Humans are retarded everywhere.

Jpez

Down on the left!
If the button wasn't working in a developing country someone would have a bottle cap and tinfoil make it work in minutes.
Nope, some guy would turn up on a scooter after 3 hours on the phone with the customer service person, he’d fix it, you’d pay the bill and he wouldn’t even be gone 10 min and the cheap Chinese tinfoil has failed and someone stole the bottle cap because 6 of em get you 50 cent off your next 6 pack at the corner store and when you call the customer service centre the person now on duty has no idea and the whole rodeo starts again.
If the button wasn't working in a developing country someone would have a bottle cap and tinfoil make it work in minutes.

rowdyflat

chez le médecin
another first world problem = trying to replace the pad retaining pin on a formula caliper also used by other brands .
Its a weird non standard thing with the threads at the top end.
E bay Price is AUS $5 + postage $31 +import charges $10 sounds expensive for a pissy little bolt currently replaced by a piece of wire shaped like a split pin.
Formula + ebay F*ck you.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Traffic.

I just got into Newcastle, and that last 60kms is the worst driving of my life. I have never had such sensory overload and stress before.

But I'm officially here now, so glad it's over.
I’ll give you a tenner if you leave newcastle tomorrow mornin at 7 and try and get to Sydenham.
Nothin like a peak hour cross city trip.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
I’ll give you a tenner if you leave newcastle tomorrow mornin at 7 and try and get to Sydenham by 10am.
Nothin like a peak hour cross city trip.
I'll double it, that's the shitstorm that makes me enjoy my commute every day, if I do have to drive into work I reckon my blood pressure must be through the roof with some of the fuckwittery that occurs out there.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Traffic.

I just got into Newcastle, and that last 60kms is the worst driving of my life. I have never had such sensory overload and stress before.

What are you up to in Newy?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
another first world problem = trying to replace the pad retaining pin on a formula caliper also used by other brands .
Its a weird non standard thing with the threads at the top end.
E bay Price is AUS $5 + postage $31 +import charges $10 sounds expensive for a pissy little bolt currently replaced by a piece of wire shaped like a split pin.
Formula + ebay F*ck you.
Check out cycling deal. I got a case of common brake bits and pieces that contains those pins for not a lot.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Traffic.

Welcome to the home of shit traffic. We've got more shit traffic than you can imagine. But it is the stupid kind of shit that makes you go "HUUUUUUUUHHHHHH?" What suburb have you landed in?

Reactions: Zaf