Little Things You Hate

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Mid ride and started to notice a terrible funk.... hidden ridden through a massive dog turd.
Was all through the lower linkage and spattered across the frame. Had only given the bike a full strip and detail last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its Karma, for being able to go riding with your wife. I'm still hitting the vodoo doll I made of you with a hose.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

born-again-biker

Is looking for a 16" bar
Mid ride and started to notice a terrible funk.... hidden ridden through a massive dog turd.
Was all through the lower linkage and spattered across the frame. Had only given the bike a full strip and detail last week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh man, that's really shitty.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Entering a blind corner with the PS4S's complaining fairly loudly to the point of it is about to get interesting and seeing a black bull stanging at the apex with a fuck off look on its face.
Yesterday, heading home from Mount Taylor, we felt like avoiding the highway for a bit, so we set forth for Heyfield, and all was good on a straight bit of road with the Kendas having nothing to complain about... and then a massive fully mature samba doe, decided that crossing the road was appropriate. I hit the picks, very hard, then let them go and swerved right, and luckily the deer pulled the pin on the crossing at the same time. I have no idea how we didn’t connect. It fell over in the melee and in the mirror I saw it struggle up and run away.

Next left was to the highway.

Last edited:

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I don’t know where this really goes.

Alan Jones and everything he stands for. Any of his sponsors/advertisers I use in personal or business life, I’ve laid into on social media.

stirk

Burner
copied from the interwebs what does this say about the Liberals support for this chunt of a stain.

This morning, Treasurer Josh Frydenberg also weighed into the debate, but defended Jones on ABC’s News Break fast.

When host Michael Rowland asked whether it was time for Mr Jones to be taken off the airwaves as a result of his “repeated violent language towards women, particularly women in power”, Mr Frydenberg said: “Those comments were clearly inappropriate … but I do want to acknowledge Alan Jones is also a mainstay of our media.”

OUR media he says. The Liberal party media.....

The chunt is driven not to have retired by now.