Little Things You Hate

Haakon

Keeps on digging
CFS is pretty common with chronic mould exposure from what I can tell.
Every car I’ve owned has had wet carpet from blocked ac evaporators drains or leaking windows/sunroofs. Plus almost every house has had drains in en-suites with mould problems.

Fuck that. It’s like getting addicted to meth. You never go back. I’ll take a gentle bike path ride with a HR < 100 before I get an ebike. I’m optimistic I’ll deal with this and be back stronger then ever.
Thats freaky... Where do you live, Queensland? Had a musician friend move back home to Vic after finding his mandolin covered in mould in its case.

And if you're going to do a clean on the car and you have mould in the carpet, dont try to do it in situ - bite the bullet and pull the car apart :) Besides, the underlay will probably be stuffed as well.

Last edited:

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Thanks everyone.

I’m still getting my head around somethings , I’ve been following a Facebook Support group for a few months now. It’s a multifaceted problem and likewise so is the solution.

I won’t be dealing with anything contaminated myself. If lab results show mould, I’ll outsource the work.

Not only am I hyper sensitive to mould, I’m also triggered by some volatile organic compounds. Some of the cars might be elevated VOC levels and not mould. Driving with windows down and a hoodie on for now. Yep, I’ve been pulled over multiple times now.

One pair of cops were at my drivers door before I had it in park, hands on hips. Inner north melb suburbs, Sunday 2pm. Bumper to bumper traffic. If I wasn’t at risk of personal injury, I’d say “yeah dude, I smashed all the windows to break in”

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Driving with windows down and a hoodie on for now. Yep, I’ve been pulled over multiple times now.

One pair of cops were at my drivers door before I had it in park, hands on hips. Inner north melb suburbs, Sunday 2pm. Bumper to bumper traffic. If I wasn’t at risk of personal injury, I’d say “yeah dude, I smashed all the windows to break in”
You do have that underbelly look about you. Probably been hanging around with criminal mastermind Gareth James hey

[/URL]

(Lol at the cops randomly pulling you over. I didn't know they even did that anymore, and you don't even drive a commodore!)

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Serves you right for owning such a baller car :p

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Sometimes the public service gets me down. I got a negative tick against me in a performance review for being too chilled...

Apparently I’m still getting the work down and everyone thinks I rock on technical ability and knowing what the fuck I’m doing, but because I abhor drama and can’t be arsed getting all worked up about whatever the latest emergency is I don’t project confidence that I’m on it.

Sigh. Whatever.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Sometimes the public service gets me down. I got a negative tick against me in a performance review for being too chilled...

Apparently I’m still getting the work down and everyone thinks I rock on technical ability and knowing what the fuck I’m doing, but because I abhor drama and can’t be arsed getting all worked up about whatever the latest emergency is I don’t project confidence that I’m on it.

Sigh. Whatever.
Its a good thing performance reviews have 0% bearing on your career prospects in the APS. Seriously what's the point when everything below el1 is an open panel and everything above is about kissing the right ass.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Its a good thing performance reviews have 0% bearing on your career prospects in the APS. Seriously what's the point when everything below el1 is an open panel and everything above is about kissing the right ass.

Nailed it. Alas I can’t be arsed kissing arse either...

Meh. Buy house in Hobart, get decent job I don’t hate, spend more time riding.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

My experience was once you are in, regardless of level, you must be kissing arse. Also never embarrass those holding the reins in a room holding a few hundred of your employees...they hate having their stupidity exposed.

Nailed it. Alas I can’t be arsed kissing arse either...

Meh. Buy house in Hobart, get decent job I don’t hate, spend more time riding.
Redundancy. Bona fide. Early access to your super. Kick back. Really kick back. Then get caught in a cycle of working way too hard and forget how good life was kicking back. I've heard it is a really good way to roll.

LTIH: I've finished work. Grabbing a coffee at the only late night cafe left. 8 cops outside...really kicking back. Like deep in the kick back, been there for the about 20 minutes I've been here and all their cups were empty when I arrived. Sure I'm all for taking a break and getting a coffee but these guys are taking the piss.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
My experience was once you are in, regardless of level, you must be kissing arse. Also never embarrass those holding the reins in a room holding a few hundred of your employees...they hate having their stupidity exposed.

Redundancy. Bona fide. Early access to your super. Kick back. Really kick back. Then get caught in a cycle of working way too hard and forget how good life was kicking back. I've heard it is a really good way to roll.

LTIH: I've finished work. Grabbing a coffee at the only late night cafe left. 8 cops outside...really kicking back. Like deep in the kick back, been there for the about 20 minutes I've been here and all their cups were empty when I arrived. Sure I'm all for taking a break and getting a coffee but these guys are taking the piss.
Lol. What super...? I was too late for that cushy gig you probably got. Lost it at someone a while ago who was cocky and entitled about being on that one, they were shocked I wasn’t pleased about working until I die to fund their post retirement travels...