Little Things You Hate

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Cut up to the next corner on the cornice. Easiest way to save it, otherwise you’re gonna need more coats of ceiling white then a red ranga in Alice springs in January.

I’ll bet your left one she is also a left foot braker, and talks on the phone on the train on speaker phone?

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Yeah. What's wrong with left foot braking? Do it all the time although less in a manual. And what's with all these cars that have puny little high mounted accelerator pedals that make it impossible to heal and toe?
I can’t see you doing 80km/h wondering why the car has no pep and “what’s the funny smell”

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I've started seeing what jobs around, found a great one - in Perth....

also, another LTIH: dealing with all the shit when selling things on Gumtree. Especially cheap things, like a $40 tv. People crying they only have $30, or if I can hold it for a week until they get paid etc etc. Or saying they'll come pick it up and then asking to change price... oh and just now if I can take it to the other side of the city... No wonder these things end up at the tip :(

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
The cheaper the item on gumtree, the worse the mouth breathers become.

I was selling a nice child seat for a bike for $180, guy politely turns up with cash and the transaction was done in minutes.

At the same time selling an Ikea shelving unit for $25, fuck me the amount of 'people' I had to interact with to no result. Should've chucked it.

The worst is offering something up for free: that unleashes the zombie apocalypse and simply isn't worth it.

No arguments about that. Who you know makes as much difference as what you know. Don't burn bridges either :)
are you suggesting....

"After a while, I can work on points for style
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile
I have to be trusted by the people that I lie to
So that when they turn their backs on me,
I'll get the chance to put the knife in"

?

mas2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Ebay experience:
1 - I was searching for an OBD2 scanner, click on the pic with the cheapest listing for $1.10 but I need to select the dropdown box and choose between the scanner or a cigarette plug. Actual price of scanner is $25.
2 - Want it quick so I search by only the companies that are based in Australia. Read feedback comments that reveal that none of the companies are actually in Australia.