"After a while, I can work on points for style
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile
I have to be trusted by the people that I lie to
So that when they turn their backs on me,
I'll get the chance to put the knife in"

?
No, it not at all.

If I have to be a bit corny about it then treat others well like you treat yourself. You will be able to help them also in future. Do what you say you will do.

I do like most of the folks I've met in work channels over the years. The numbers of buttheads has been pretty low. You aren't there for short term gains and stuff will go wrong and not work out as you hoped.

That is what it is all about. It is how you bounce back that is important.

Conduct yourself well in the way that you think you should, don't be an arse and things might work out or at least you will be in with a big headstart :)

Here endeth thy lesson.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
I sold a cheap retro bike on Bumtree once and some of the requests from buyers were almost hilarious.
I saw an ad on facebook yesty for "bike parts", now the photo was of a poorly disassembled bike in the boot of a car (alarm bells ringing)
he looked to have a set of Manitou Circus forks in the photo, but couldn't be sure from the angle, asked seller what the forks were to clear things up
the reply....."forks"..
my reply...."thanks for that scumbag, die a horrible death!"

No, it not at all.

If I have to be a bit corny about it then treat others well like you treat yourself. You will be able to help them also in future. Do what you say you will do.

I do like most of the folks I've met in work channels over the years. The numbers of buttheads has been pretty low. You aren't there for short term gains and stuff will go wrong and not work out as you hoped.

That is what it is all about. It is how you bounce back that is important.

Conduct yourself well in the way that you think you should, don't be an arse and things might work out or at least you will be in with a big headstart :)

Here endeth thy lesson.
Sorry Cruds, was just an opportunity to quote a Pink Floyd song, i was jiggy with what you meant.

There are other ways to skin this cat called life, reckon I'll try another way.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Sorry Cruds, was just an opportunity to quote a Pink Floyd song, i was jiggy with what you meant.

There are other ways to skin this cat called life, reckon I'll try another way.
Damn, I was hoping to spread my wisdom to the good MTB'er of the world that just want to be left alone and ride bikes in the dirt.
I don't remember what I had for breakfast let alone song lyrics :)

I think just pulling up stumps and taking it easy seems to be the way. Living so you fit in some riding a regular times is a big part of success IMHO.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
The Ebay experience:
1 - I was searching for an OBD2 scanner, click on the pic with the cheapest listing for $1.10 but I need to select the dropdown box and choose between the scanner or a cigarette plug. Actual price of scanner is $25.
2 - Want it quick so I search by only the companies that are based in Australia. Read feedback comments that reveal that none of the companies are actually in Australia.
Where are you @mas2 I'm in Adelaide's South, and can lend you one.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
are you suggesting....

"After a while, I can work on points for style
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile
I have to be trusted by the people that I lie to
So that when they turn their backs on me,
I'll get the chance to put the knife in"

?
I've got a bike you can ride it if you like it's got a basket a bell that rings and lots of things that make it look good. I'd give it to you if I could but I borrowed it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk