Little Things You Hate

gillyske

Likes Dirt
Other mountain bikers.
I remember staying at Buller 1 weekend a while ago. Everything was peace n quite until DH bros make their presence know in one of the other apartments, blaring their shitty techno music, fine what ever its just noise. In the morning see that they've chucked a chair into the tree opposite their balcony, good look for the rest of us. Whilst my mate is truing my wheel (he's a damn good wheel builder and anyone that knows shit about bikes knows how valuable that skill is) they're imitating him from their balcony and making fun of him whilst he's doing it?
Maybe I'm too uptight but c'mon, don't be a cunt.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Other mountain bikers.
I remember staying at Buller 1 weekend a while ago. Everything was peace n quite until DH bros make their presence know in one of the other apartments, blaring their shitty techno music, fine what ever its just noise. In the morning see that they've chucked a chair into the tree opposite their balcony, good look for the rest of us. Whilst my mate is truing my wheel (he's a damn good wheel builder and anyone that knows shit about bikes knows how valuable that skill is) they're imitating him from their balcony and making fun of him whilst he's doing it?
Maybe I'm too uptight but c'mon, don't be a cunt.
Sounds like your post belongs in HERE

nathanm

Eats Squid
Kourtneigh, ringing in her bubbly voice using abbreviations like I should know exactly what the fuck she's talking about. NO you stupid Bimbo's I don't know what an EeeeeVeeee is. use the full and correct term you blond haired pony tailed (i'm guessing by the voice as I work in a hamster farm) cock gobbler.

moorey

call me Mia
People in a small shop...let’s say a bakery...with a queue of 10 people behind them, and they feel the need to talk to the clerk for 10 minutes about kids and social activities while the line behind them continues to grow

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
People in a small shop...let’s say a bakery...with a queue of 10 people behind them, and they feel the need to talk to the clerk for 10 minutes about kids and social activities while the line behind them continues to grow
Try being the cashier! If there's no booty on offer, pay and fuck off!

Reactions: Zaf
Fucking scum of the highest (lowest ?) order

I loathe horse racing and maintain that if the concept of gambling never existed neither would horse racing.

And as for the hoomans that depend on horse racing for a living, I couldn't give two fucks (such a bullshit argument from Alan Jones).

And yes, I do appreciate the hypocrisy that I am posting this as a meat eater, and yes I am feeling a bit conflicted right now., what can I tell you, I'm an enigma wrapped in a riddle and coated in stupidity.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-10...nds-abc-investigation-animal-welfare/11615070

moorey

call me Mia
Unfortunately, this is neither new, or unknown to the average L punter. It will disappear from the headlines in a few days, and back to business as usual.