Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The shit in my ‘newsfeed’ that they class as news.

Adult daughter needs pads. Texts dad. Buys her some pads.
Everyone is hailing dad for being modern and brave. He bought pads, ffs.

All I can think is that daughter, sister and mum are the old fashioned ones, as none of them can drive a car in 2019. That’s a mans job. It’s just them and poodoodle.
View attachment 356691
I'm certainly glad to see I'm not the only person still wearing shin pads.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Confused, not sure if I should post here or LTIL, but whatever. LTIH - being made redundant. LTIL - a decent payout. LTIH - can't spend it foolishly until I get a new jerb.
Congratulations! I've been there twice. Four sheets to the wind!!! Actually set a little bit aside for "play time" and be wise with the rest until the next ship rolls in. You've earnt the play time and it is a stressful process to go through.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Buttons on jeans. Who ever thought that was a good idea?
what’s wrong with the good old utilitarian easy to use zipper??

Binaural

Eats Squid
Confused, not sure if I should post here or LTIL, but whatever. LTIH - being made redundant. LTIL - a decent payout. LTIH - can't spend it foolishly until I get a new jerb.
Chin up! It's my observation that redundancies generally turn out for the best, upwards and onwards! Enjoy getting extra riding time in for a while :)

creaky

XMAS Plumper
You ever got your dick caught in a button?
No but I do fondly remember the time one of my best mate's cousin (drunk) managed to zipper his dick into his fly. Ambulance, hospital.

The next year, said cousin brought his mate to a party with our crew. The dude somehow managed to 2/3rds sever his index finger in the pool ... wtf.

nathanm

Eats Squid
THEY TOOK YOUR JEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB?

good luck finding a new one. May be worth looking at buying/starting your own business with the redundancy.