Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The Abbott legacy in full effect...a solid fuck up of outdated thinking. He was a surprisingly accurate metaphors of Australia.

Hipstar

Likes Dirt
Online retailers having a sale, then being surprised that they have more orders to be shipped than usual so saying things will be delayed. At least they refunded my express shipping.

MTB direct I'm looking at you. Pushys had a sale too. They seem to be able to cope.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

nathanm

Eats Squid
Online retailers having a sale, then being surprised that they have more orders to be shipped than usual so saying things will be delayed. At least they refunded my express shipping.

MTB direct I'm looking at you. Pushys had a sale too. They seem to be able to cope.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
ordered from pushys the other day, express post $22 arrived next day. ordered again friday, free reg post but took 2 days to process and estimated delivery 7 days. it's only tasmania FFS.

Also, but worse..................

Tried to buy the kids some shoes as xmas presents from Rebel Sport website. Had vague memories of ordering from them before which was a clusterfuck of epic proportions.
Put the payment details in hit submit "ooops, there's an error" returns me to the start. Try again, same result. Fuck you Rebel Sport you big box wankers I think and quit.
2 hours later get an email saying your order has been received. Cool I'll get the shoes.
3:15am - 2x order confirmations received via email. WTF.
So ring them next day, explain the situation. Chick says she'll refund one. Next day credit card statement shows both were refunded. ring again and get told, not theres definitely one order pending let me follow up.
Get a call back. My order has gone to 1x victorian store, with 700 orders which crashed their system. They will get to it, but god knows how long.
Shall be a race now between Santa Claus and rebel to see who arrives on Dec. 25

slowmick

38-39"
Drivers who think it's ok to go two up in the centre median to turn right.
Saw #2 cut in front of #1 and create some bent fenders this morning while out riding.
Two lively lads got out of there cars to discuss it loudly. Didn't stay around for the dance moves.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Drivers who think it's ok to go two up in the centre median to turn right.
Saw #2 cut in front of #1 and create some bent fenders this morning while out riding.
Two lively lads got out of there cars to discuss it loudly. Didn't stay around for the dance moves.
People really drive like utter idiots now. It seems to be in fashion. I'll blame TV and YouTube partly for the growth of driving ignorance.

I welcome autonomous cars that should eventually let commuters sit there, no SFA and play with their phones or other decrepit personal hygiene things that should be best left in the bathroom.

I'm so fortunate to work remotely and don't need to drive for work related stuff much at all.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Fucking ash falling in the middle of Newcastle. As if months of smoke hasn't been difficult enough. It's like the old industrial days have returned!
Yeah this smoke is getting out of hand, today was thick.

This was around 1ish when it started building up

School pickup about 4.20, struggling to see the comm towers northside

And the sun about 5.30pm

I suppose the good thing to take out of it is that none of our houses have burnt down just yet and we aren't dealing with that stress...I reckon we'll cope with a bit smoke for a bit, however unpleasant it may be.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Oh yes, I'm feeling sorry for the people much closer to the cause of all this. While it's a little annoying or inconvenient here, I'm sure it's nothing compared to being in the hot zone.

This was the sun here about 6pm. It was intense red/pink fluoro kind of colour through the clouds...just dull and blah in the photo.

Attachments